CAR ATTORNEY FROM ST. 130 of the CODE OF UKRAINE ON ADMINISTRATIVE OFFENSES
Situations related to the drawing up of reports on administrative offenses under Article 130 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of Ukraine may occur not only in relation to drivers who get behind the wheel for refueling, but also in relation to drivers who did not drink anything before driving.
So, what to do if a report on an administrative offense has been drawn up against you on the grounds of Article 130 of the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses?
ESTABLISHMENT OF SIGNIFICANT CIRCUMSTANCES RELEVANT TO THE CASE
It is worth noting that it will be extremely difficult for a person who does not have higher legal education and relevant experience in this category of cases to protect himself, so it is better to turn to a car lawyer under Article 130 of the Code of Administrative Offenses.
However, if you decide to represent your interests on your own, you must first read all available case materials, obtain copies of the available video recording materials from the patrol police breastplates, then analyze these materials and provide a legal assessment.
AUTO LAWYER UNDER ARTICLE 130 OF THE CODE OF UKRAINE ON ADMINISTRATIVE OFFENSES RECOMMENDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING FOLLOWING:
The key points are that it is necessary to understand whether the state of alcohol intoxication was inspected in accordance with the relevant procedure and whether the police completed the act of alcohol intoxication inspection in compliance with the relevant norms, whether the protocol on administrative offense was drawn up in compliance with the law. two witnesses were called by the police during its assembly, whether the device used for testing for alcohol intoxication was properly certified. Also, during acquaintance with materials of video fixing it is necessary to give a legal assessment of behavior of the person who is brought to administrative responsibility on signs of Art. 130 of the Code of Ukraine about an administrative offense and actions of representatives of patrol police.
AUTO LAWYER UNDER ARTICLE 130 OF THE CODE OF UKRAINE ON ADMINISTRATIVE OFFENSES TAKES THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
1) Analysis of the circumstances set forth in the protocol and / or resolution on the administrative offense;
2) Consultation with a detailed explanation of the legal aspects relevant to the case;
3) Preparation for appeal of the protocol and / or decision on administrative violation, collection of evidence in the case.
4) Analysis of current judicial practice regarding the application of the norms established by the Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses and the Code of Administrative Procedure of Ukraine;
5) Preparation and submission of objections to the protocol and relevant motions;
6) Participation in court hearings;
7) Obtaining a court decision.
As mentioned above, defending your own interests without special knowledge in this area will be quite difficult and making even minor mistakes, you may end up paying a considerable amount of fine and be deprived of the right to drive for a period of one year.