The remote process of registering new companies and opening accounts in foreign financial institutions online is increasingly becoming a standard throughout the civilized world.
Unfortunately, there are still countries that are in the “technological middle ages”, solemnly and conservatively following archaic procedures in the best traditions of bureaucracy.
However, even these destructive factors will not prevent the lawyers of the company “Prikhodko and Partners” from registering your company or opening foreign accounts, in almost every corner of our planet, bypassing pitfalls and bureaucratic obstacles.
The modern globalized world opens up unlimited opportunities for people who always seek freedom of action, develop, live, and conduct business in comfortable and safe conditions.
More and more often, entrepreneurs and citizens turn to our company with a request to “clarify” the situation regarding doing business abroad, what are the requirements and procedures for opening accounts in financial institutions, and how to register your own company.
Let’s try this article to provide answers to these questions.
Registration of an international company provides the following opportunities and advantages for entrepreneurs:
- simplicity registration and driving business;
- Entrance into new one’s markets spread his own impact, and expansion of client bases;
- favorable tax regime, low rates of taxes and fees or their absence, the availability of benefits for certain industries or types of activity;
- reliable protection of assets and preservation of confidential information about the owners and beneficiaries of the company;
- diversification risks and assets;
- prestige and stability jurisdiction and regulatory politicians;
- possibility get an international license or permits;
- the ability to open an account and take credit in reliable international financial institutions;
Disadvantages and risks that may arise when registering and conducting business abroad include:
- ignorance of languages and legislation countries;
- on the country spread international limitations and sanctions;
- the necessity to have a physical office, except on work from local directors and specialists;
- currency, inflation, political, environmental, and macroeconomic risks, and the changing international
The mentioned advantages and disadvantages are not exhaustive. Therefore, to minimize risks and to maximize the positive effects, before starting the registration of the company abroad, we recommend our clients conduct a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the jurisdiction, taking into account the requirements of legislation, the tax system, the procedure for obtaining permits documents, expenses for registration and running the company’s current activities and other nuances in depending on the situation and the country.
Such examination and analysis are better entrusted to experienced and professional lawyers.
Procedure registration companies by the border
The process and requirements for registering a company will of course vary by jurisdiction, but there are general provisions inherent for the majority of countries.
It concerns the definition of names and organizational and legal form of the company; the provision of comprehensive information about owners and directors; the size of the authorized capital and the order of distribution of shares among beneficiaries; the charter, which specifies the purpose and types of activities of the company, internal regulations, and rules, management bodies, rights and duties of authorized persons, etc.
The terms of registration of companies abroad vary depending on the country, the complexity of the company’s organizational and legal form, and bureaucratic procedures and can last from several hours to a month.
The logical stage after the registration of companies is the discovery of accounts in financial institutions.
To open an account, the applicant must submit a certain list of documents and information to the financial institution, which may differ depending on the country, the bank’s requirements, and the type of activity of your company.
We will give an example of general documents and information that must be submitted together with the account opening statement:
- certificate about registration and regulations companies;
- identification data about owners, directors, accountants, and beneficiaries of companies with a significant share in the company;
- documents confirming the location of the company’s office with an indication of the legal address;
- information about species and nature activities, products, and services companies;
- detailed business plan – financial forecast, expected turnover, currencies of circulation, business geography, etc.;
- confirmation sources financing;
- politicians know their own clients and struggle with the washing of finance (KYC/AML).
In the case of necessity banks, they can invite additional information and documents.
Before submitting the application and documents for opening a bank account, we advise you to be careful to study the reputation of the banking institution, terms of service provision and their cost, policy data privacy, and other important information for your business.
So, if you are looking for reliable lawyers for company registration or you need to open a bank account abroad, you should definitely contact us!
Depending on your business model, needs and opportunities, our specialists will suggest the optimal jurisdiction and banking institution, prepare the necessary documents/information and register a new company for you or open a bank account in almost any country in the world .