Decree of the President of Ukraine “On General Mobilization” № 69/2022 (hereinafter – Decree № 69/2022) decided to conduct a general mobilization throughout Ukraine for 90 days. In the future, the terms of general mobilization constantly continued and it continues to this day.
At the same time, this Decree № 69/2022 decreed that local executive authorities, in cooperation with territorial recruitment and social support centers, with the participation of local governments and with the involvement of enterprises, institutions and organizations of all forms of ownership, individual entrepreneurs, organize and ensure the established order, in particular:
- timely notification and arrival of citizens called up for military service, the arrival of equipment at assembly points and military units;
- the implementation of the call-up of conscripts, reservists for military service, their delivery to military units and institutions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the National Guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine, the State Special Transport Service, the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine, other military formations Ukraine.
Taking into account the attack of the state of the aggressor – the Russian Federation and the start of a full-scale war, in pursuance of Decree № 69/2022, the territorial recruitment and social support centers are conducting a general mobilization of conscripts and reservists.
However, the rights of mobilized persons are very often violated, because no attention is paid to the grounds for their deferment from mobilization or the procedure for such a call is violated, in particular, the failure to conduct a full examination by the military medical commission.
The above incidents encourage you to seek professional legal assistance to protect your own legal rights.
What do we offer?
- Providing legal advice on the legitimacy of the actions of employees of the territorial recruitment and social support center;
- Legal support for granting a person a deferment from mobilization, if there are grounds for this, provided for by the legislation of Ukraine;
- Analysis of documents that give grounds for obtaining a deferment from mobilization;
- Assistance in writing relevant applications for deferment from mobilization;
- Sending lawyer inquiries about the status of consideration of applications for granting a deferment from mobilization.
What will you get by contacting us for legal assistance in support in the territorial recruitment and social support center?
Professional legal advice on whether you have grounds for obtaining a deferment from mobilization;
Additional mechanisms for contacting the territorial recruitment and social support center through a lawyer’s request regarding the status of consideration of an application for a deferment from mobilization;
Legal support for your receipt of a deferment from mobilization.
For whom is accompaniment in the territorial recruitment and social support center relevant now?
- Persons liable for military service who have grounds for deferment from mobilization;
- Persons liable for military service subject to conscription for military service during general mobilization for the passage of the military medical commission.
Benefits of working with us:
We work throughout Ukraine;
Providing not only qualified legal assistance, but also in an accelerated mode;
Many years of experience in the field of military law.
How is communication with us carried out?
By phone and via Viber and Telegram – (073) 007-44-09