Public procurement has been actively developing since its inception in Ukraine, namely since April 2016. This is explained by the fact that Ukrainian society has a high demand for monitoring the rationality of the use of budget funds and overcoming corruption risks on the part of various state institutions, enterprises and organizations. This, in turn, leads to the fact that citizens are constantly familiar with the new requirements for tenders, which are implemented every year in this area. However, as practice shows, the majority of public procurement participants do not know how to resolve a controversial issue in order to understand one or another problematic situation that arises during tenders, and therefore need consultations from experienced specialists.
The legal company “Prykhodko and Partners” provides competent legal advice on issues of public procurement in Ukraine, while analyzing the provisions of the current legislation.
Why should you get advice on public procurement from professional lawyers?
First of all, it should be noted that public procurement is a competitive struggle for the opportunity to supply goods and services for a state customer.
For business representatives, public procurement is an opportunity to get a client thanks exclusively to the quality of their own products and competitive advantages, for state or communal enterprises it is an opportunity to find the best performer who will meet the stated selection criteria.
Thus, the field of public procurement functions effectively only due to high competition between individuals and legal entities. And that is why they need legal advice in order to significantly increase their chances of submitting a successful application in the field of public procurement.
What help in the form of consultation can you get by contacting “Prykhodko and Partners”?
- Selection of tenders according to the personal criteria of a participant in public procurement – tender price, number of participants, requirements for tender documentation, requirements for the subject of procurement, formation of a tender offer, etc.;
- Detailed analysis of the grounds for disqualification of a public procurement participant;
- Thorough analysis of the complaint submitted to the appeal body (Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine) against the public procurement participant, as well as the tender customer for the possibility of determining illegal reasons for the appeal;
- Consideration of issues regarding the customer’s tender documentation;
- Consulting during the evaluation of tender offers of a participant in public procurement;
- Building a strategy to protect the interests of the tender customer and its participants in judicial authorities;
- Consulting on conducting negotiations between public procurement participants and tender customers;
- Preliminary study of the documentation of the public procurement participant and providing an assessment of the chances of winning the selected tender;
- Offering various ways to resolve the problematic situation in the field of public procurement;
- Providing other comprehensive answers that the client may ask during the public procurement consultation.
If you want to receive effective legal advice on issues of public procurement in Ukraine, then in this case you cannot do without the help of qualified lawyers – the legal company “Prykhodko and Partners”.
Our specialists will meaningfully analyze your situation, which happened in practice, and provide the best ways to solve problematic issues, as we have many years of experience in the field of public procurement with various complex cases. To calculate the price for consultation on public procurement in Ukraine, fill out the form below.