A certificate on the absence of bankruptcy can be useful not only for businesses, but also for ordinary citizens. After all, it confirms the financial capacity and reliability of a person.
An up-to-date certificate of no bankruptcy increases the chances of success in various endeavors where you need to prove your financial reputation.
How will this help help?
A certificate of absence of bankruptcy may be required in the following cases:
- When receiving a loan from a bank. Financial institutions grant loans only to financially capable and reliable borrowers, so the presence of a certificate increases the chances of a positive decision.
- During participation in state and commercial tenders, contests, auctions. Customers want to do business with stable companies, so they demand evidence of their non-involvement in bankruptcy.
- In court proceedings, a judge may require a certificate to ensure that a party is solvent and not in a state of bankruptcy.
- Potential business partners or clients may insist on a reference as a guarantee of the counterparty’s financial capacity and reliability.
- When concluding economic agreements or contracts to minimize the risks of non-fulfillment of obligations.
Where and who can get a certificate?
In Ukraine, certificates of absence of bankruptcy can be issued by both an individual and a legal entity, if such a need arises and is issued by the Department of the Ministry of Justice.
For example, an ordinary citizen may need it to prove his financial capacity and obtain a bank loan.
Companies often need such a certificate to assure counterparties, which may include foreign firms, that they are not insolvent.
In both cases, the certificate is drawn up by applying to the Ministry of Justice at the location of the person or company. If there are no bankruptcy cases, an official certificate confirming financial capacity is issued. It has the same legal force for both individuals and legal entities.
What is required to obtain a certificate?
In today’s conditions, to obtain a certificate from the Unified Register of Enterprises, you need:
- Contact specialists who have experience working with the registry and will help you form the correct request.
- In the request, specify all the necessary information about the person for whom the certificate is needed: full name of the natural person or name of the legal entity, EDRPOU code, registration address, etc.
- Send a request in written or electronic form to the relevant department of the Ministry of Justice, which is authorized to provide data from the register.
The specialists of the company “Prykhodko and Partners” will help to speed up the process as much as possible – they will send a request and monitor the receipt of the certificate.
In this way, the necessary information can be obtained as quickly as possible, even in conditions of limited access to the registry due to martial law.
How to update such a reference?
Any person, both physical and legal, who needs to confirm their solvency, reliability and absence of signs of bankruptcy can update the certificate of absence of bankruptcy in Ukraine.
After all, such a document has a certain validity period. At the same time, the situation may change if a bankruptcy case is opened against the person.
Therefore, in order to have up-to-date confirmation of your financial capacity, you need to periodically update the certificate. To do this, you need to contact the Ministry of Justice again – and in the absence of bankruptcy, get an updated document.
Specialists of the company “Prykhodko and Partners” are always ready to answer your request for help. You can be calm and confident that the lawyers will make every effort to resolve the current legal issues that have arisen in front of you as efficiently as possible.