Commissioning of an apartment building is the last stage of its construction. To do this, you need to collect a package of documents and submit them to the relevant authorities. All this corresponds to the MUO (urban planning conditions and restrictions). Specialists of the law firm PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS will help you put an apartment building into operation. The commissioning of the real estate will comply with all building regulations.
What are the features of the procedure for commissioning an apartment building?
For any multi-apartment building, the developer must have all the documents confirming its commissioning and compliance with all state regulations.
Apartment buildings belong to architectural structures of the CC2, CC3 category. Before starting the construction of an apartment building, the following permits must be issued:
- Urban planning conditions.
- Expertise of the project.
- Development of a working project.
- Construction permit.
- Construction of an apartment building.
The certificate of commissioning of the multi-apartment building is registered with the State Architectural and Building Inspection. The issuance of the Certificate may be refused due to:
- Failure to submit documents that are necessary for making the appropriate decision.
- Detection of inaccurate information in submitted documents.
- Non-fulfillment of the requirements stipulated by the Law of Ukraine.
- Non-compliance of the documentation object with the requirements of state rules, standards, building regulations.
A mandatory document, without which it is impossible to put an apartment building into operation, is the Act on putting the object into operation. This Act must be signed by: the general designer, the customer, the general contractor, the subcontractor, the insurer.
The registered Certificate or Declaration is the basis for concluding agreements on the full operation of the object – connection of gas, water, electricity, heat, etc. And, most importantly, the ownership right to real estate is confirmed.
Assistance of professional lawyers in the commissioning of an apartment building
Completing a complete package of documents for putting an apartment building into operation is quite a difficult process. If you do not know how to do it, it is better to use the services of professionals – lawyers of PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS.
Among our advantages:
- Provision of turnkey services.
- Practical experience.
- An individual approach to each client.
Already at a preliminary consultation, we will help you understand all the subtleties of putting an apartment building into operation.
The terms and cost of putting the property into operation depend on the following factors:
- Observance of norms and rules of construction.
- Availability of all necessary documentation.
- Features of the real estate object.
We are waiting for consultations! To calculate the price of putting an apartment building into operation, fill out the form below.