Legal support of construction involves a whole range of services. They can be provided both as a package and separately.
When it comes to complex support, everything starts with the audit of the plot and ends with the registration of ownership of the ready-made real estate object. Depending on the specific client request and the stage at which lawyers are included in the legal support of construction, the scope of such a package of services may change. For example, sometimes this is a request for better legal services, if the previous support did not meet expectations and showed a number of gaps.
The team of the “Prykhodko&Partners” law office is ready to join the legal support of construction both from the beginning and at its intermediate stage.
Why should you contact us for such a service?
The team of the law firm “Prykhodko&Partners” regularly provides its clients with services related to legal support of construction. And this means several advantages at once:
- We know how to act when quality interaction in the legal field with government authorities is required to obtain all necessary permit documentation.
- We regularly monitor all legislative updates related to the legal regulation of the construction topic. This gives an opportunity to be aware of all the latest news that may relate to changes in the legislative regulation of certain aspects related to construction works. Yes, in addition to the legislative ones, there is a whole series of secondary legal acts that must also be taken into account.
- We have built a consulting format that is comfortable for clients. You can visit our office if you are more oriented towards live interaction, or communicate remotely via video link or by phone if you are in another city or simply don’t want to spend time traveling to our office.
Thus, the team of the “Prykhodko&Partners” law office offers clients beneficial advantages during the legal support of construction.
What specific services can be ordered from us
Let’s take a closer look at what services our company offers as part of legal construction support. Including:
- the consultations already mentioned;
- detailed audit of contracts that regulate the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of construction works;
- preparation of documentation necessary for the start of construction works;
- preparation and further coordination of project documentation with relevant state bodies;
- assistance in obtaining the necessary permits, licenses, certificates.
In addition to all of the above, we provide comprehensive legal analysis at each stage of construction. This helps to approach the case carefully and not to lose sight of any significant aspects.
Sometimes there is also a need to provide a service that is outside the scope of the above-mentioned list, but helps to protect the client’s interests in disputed situations. This is representation of interests in court. It is good when such a function is not needed, but in practical terms there are different situations. And if the only way to protect the client’s interests is through litigation, we will handle this case perfectly.
Why you should contact lawyers as early as possible
In the media, you can see a lot of high-profile construction scandals, the cause of which was the inconsistency of documentation and other legal gaps, as a result of which the finished object acquires a dubious status, cannot be put into operation, and investors and other beneficiaries file claims in court. In order not to become hostage to such scenarios, it is better to immediately work on their prevention and do everything to prevent this from happening. After all, prevention of a legal problem is much less time-consuming than its avoidance.
When you contact our law office, you will see an approach that is focused on the specific result that the client needs. We work to ensure that you receive the list of services that covers the existing needs in the legal field. So apply. Let your activity in the context of construction always be qualitatively supported in legal matters, and therefore legal and promising.