Registering a company in Ukraine for a non-resident can be an attractive idea for various reasons, including investing in this country, expanding the business into a new market, or even obtaining resident status.
The process of registering a company for a non-resident in Ukraine may seem complicated, but with the right information and compliance, it can be quite transparent and quick.
Here is a detailed overview of the steps required to register a company for a non-resident in Ukraine:
- Choice of company form. The first step is to choose the type of company you wish to register. You can create a business partnership (Limited Liability Company – LLC), a joint stock company (Joint Joint Stock Company – JSC), a branch of a foreign company, or a representative office.
- Choosing a company name. The name of the company must be unique and not contradict the legislation of Ukraine. It is important to consider international standards and restrictions when choosing a name.
- Finding a resident manager. According to the legislation of Ukraine, the company must have a local resident as a manager or authorized person. This person will be responsible for taking on some of the company’s responsibilities.
- Collection and preparation of documents. To register a company, you need to prepare the necessary documentation, such as the company’s charter, founders’ passports, the decision to establish the company, etc.
- Registration with the statistical authorities and the fiscal service. After preparing the documents, you should apply to the statistical authorities to obtain codes and to the fiscal service for registration as a taxpayer.
- Bank account. After registering a company, you need to open a bank account for financial transactions.
- Tax registration. You should register your company as a taxpayer and comply with the tax legislation of Ukraine.
- Declarations and reports. Companies must submit regular financial reports and tax returns as required by law.
- Permissive procedures. Some types of businesses may require obtaining special permits and licenses from the relevant authorities.
- Compliance with migration legislation. As a non-resident, you should take care of your status in the country and compliance with immigration laws.
- Legal support. Registering a company for a non-resident can be a daunting task, so professional legal support can be helpful.
- Opening of branches and branches. You can also consider the possibility of opening branches, offices, or representative offices of your company in different regions of Ukraine.
The general process of registering a company for a non-resident in Ukraine can take several weeks, but proper preparation and cooperation with professional consultants can greatly simplify this process.
For successful company registration, it is recommended to contact local law firms or consultants who have experience in working with non-residents and know all the nuances of the Ukrainian business environment.
Assistance from our law firm for company registration for a non-resident in Ukraine
You can rely on our law firm to get qualified help and support in the process of company registration for a non-resident in Ukraine.
- Expert consultation. Our law firm can provide you with detailed advice on the registration process, requirements, and restrictions for non-residents in Ukraine. We will help you understand all the rules and obligations.
- Preparation of documents. Lawyers will prepare all necessary documents for company registration, including articles of association, contracts, certificates, and other legal documents.
- Interaction with authorities. Our law firm can liaise with the relevant authorities, such as the statistical authorities and the tax office, to ensure you have a fast and efficient registration process.
- Search for a resident manager. It is important to find the right resident manager for your company. We can provide advice and support in this matter.
- Tax optimization. Lawyers can help you develop a tax optimization strategy to reduce the financial burden on your company and ensure you comply with tax laws.
- Legal support. After the registration of the company, our law firm can provide permanent legal support in resolving various legal issues that arise in the course of your activity.
- Migration support. As a non-resident, you may need help in solving migration issues, such as obtaining a visa or other type of permission to stay in Ukraine. A law firm can provide you with the necessary support in this matter.
- Protection against offences. In case of legal conflicts or court cases, our law firm will defend you and represent your interests in court.
Contacting the professional law firm “Prikhodko and Partners” can greatly simplify the process of company registration for a non-resident in Ukraine and help you ensure business success in this country.
For consultation or calculation of the price of company registration for non-residents in Ukraine, fill out the form below.