Today, the practice of public procurement has become incredibly relevant, as it allows transparent tendering and helps in the fight against corruption. This is due to the fact that back in 2016, an innovative system for open and efficient public procurement, known as Prozorro, was implemented in Ukraine at that time. It became an important step in the reform of public procurement, because it helped to rationally use significant amounts of budget funds. However, although this system has been in existence for more than 7 years, in practice, those who want to win the tender face a lot of problems that prevent them from doing so. In this case, legal companies come to the rescue, and they solve all issues related to public procurement. One of such companies is the Prykhodko and Partners law office, which has specialists engaged in legal support of tenders in Ukraine.
What does legal support for tenders consist of?
First of all, it should be noted that legal support for tenders is a service that helps a participant in public procurement to obtain a guaranteed victory in the tender.
This can be achieved by applying a comprehensive approach to work with tenders, namely:
- search for tenders for the customer;
- detailed analysis of the customer’s tender documentation;
- if the requirements for participating in the tender are not clear, then applying for clarification to the relevant authorities regarding the conditions of the tender;
- careful preparation of a profitable tender offer;
- consultations and full support regarding the features of conducting electronic auctions;
- providing a recommendation on an offer beneficial for the client in order to increase its competitiveness;
Decision appeal stage:
- appeal of customers’ decisions on rejection of the client’s tender offer or on the selection of other participants as the winner in the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and the courts of Ukraine.
What are the advantages of receiving legal assistance regarding tenders from “Prykhodko and Partners”?
- Efficiency. You only need to decide for yourself whether you will participate in the tender or not, and we will do all the other work for you;
- Speed. Preparation of the organization for participation in public procurement takes a minimum period of time;
- Accessibility. We are always in touch because we don’t go on vacation unexpectedly or take time off because we are sick;
- Guaranteed result. If you use the services of our company, you can be sure that our lawyers always achieve the desired result for you;
- Customer orientation. We use an individual approach to each client, which allows us to solve your specific situation as efficiently as possible.
What problems can you expect if you decide to participate in the tender yourself?
- Lack of necessary knowledge and skills to successfully win the tender;
- Spending a large amount of time, but the impossibility of achieving a result;
- Lack of a qualified specialist in the organization who understands participation in tenders;
- Rejection of the documents submitted by you;
- Absence of a side view of the circumstances regarding winning the tender;
- The lack of a single comprehensive approach to winning the tender, which leads to unnecessary costs.
If you need legal support regarding tenders, contact the time-tested specialists of the Prykhodko and Partners law firm.
Our team will provide you with a complete set of all services related to a successful tender victory, because we know how to achieve the desired result for the client. So don’t delay and fill out the application below!