Nowadays, purchasing real estate is a rather complicated and responsible process. First of all, it needs a thorough analysis. So, for example, to exclude an error in the process of signing the agreement, it is very important to check the existing title documents. It is in these documents that the legality of property rights is indicated. Legal support of real estate transactions in Kyiv and other cities will be the most correct strategy. This is one of the services provided by the specialists of our law firm Prykhodko and Partners.
The most common risks associated with buying real estate
Among the most common problems faced by real estate buyers are:
- Lack of a clear definition of the value of the real estate object.
In most cases, we are talking about real estate that is bought on the primary market. For example, a sales contract is signed with the developer. The contract may stipulate a certain percentage of inflation. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze how clear the wording specified in the contract is.
- Lack of comprehensive information about the real estate object. Lawyers Prykhodko and Partners will certainly pay attention to this.
- Problems related to the owner. For example, in cases of sale of real estate received as an inheritance, the owner of the apartment or house is a spouse, or the house is sold under a notarial mandate by a legal entity. In all these cases, you need to be very careful. Supervision by a professional lawyer will avoid various problems associated with potential real estate owners.
- Definition of conditions in the sales contract that must be documented.
If you do not pay enough attention to this issue, the purchase and sale documents may be invalidated in the future.
This is only a basic list of problematic situations that you can face when buying real estate. That is why it is better to immediately involve professional real estate lawyers.
Services of specialists in legal support of real estate transactions
Persons without a legal education do not know all the nuances of drafting contracts related to the purchase and sale of real estate. And that’s normal. It is worth involving professionals in their field — real estate lawyers — in this process. Even before signing the contract, lawyers Prykhodko and Partners will check the housing and documentation for the presence of so-called “pitfalls”. The main task of our lawyers is the security of the concluded agreement.
We carry out a whole range of activities that allow you to fully study the documents provided by the parties and protect the interests of the persons involved in the sale. Our lawyers discuss all these measures with the client at a preliminary consultation. A very important element is checking the purity of the transaction. It consists of the following elements:
- Inspection of real estate before purchase.
- Establishing the honesty of the seller.
- Carrying out a whole range of measures related to the verification of the developer (examination of the availability of all necessary documents, legality of the agreement).
- Study and analysis of the project purchase/sale contract. The main goal is to determine the legality of sales schemes.
- Agreement of all terms of the contract between the buyer and the seller.
- Drafting and signing of the agreement.
Thus, legal support of real estate transactions will allow identifying and eliminating risks during the signing of the sales contract.
Do you still have questions? We are waiting for a preliminary consultation! To calculate the cost of legal support services for real estate transactions in Kyiv and other cities, fill out the form below.