Like other European countries, since the beginning of the full-scale war in Ukraine, Italy began to actively accept Ukrainian refugees, providing them with temporary protection. Ukrainians living in Italy must comply with the laws of this country. However, no one is immune from committing criminal acts. We offer you the services of a lawyer in criminal cases (proceedings) in Italy. Prykhodko and Partners specialists have the necessary arsenal of knowledge and practical experience to solve even the most complex problems.
Services of a lawyer in criminal cases in Italy
Protecting the interests of suspects/accused/witnesses/victims in criminal cases in Italy is quite a complex area in the field of modern legal services. Lawyers who specialize in criminal cases in Italy must use all the available methods provided for by the current Italian legislation for the effective legal protection of the client. Lawyers Prykhodko and Partners will be able to develop the correct tactics of defense in a criminal case, effectively implementing it in favor of the client. We provide criminal defense services in various Italian cities.
Prykhodko and Partners lawyers carry out:
- 24/7 consultation of a criminal lawyer.
- Detailed study and analysis of criminal case materials.
- Development of a coherent legal position.
- Development of an effective defense strategy in criminal proceedings.
We provide the services of a criminal lawyer in Italy, conduct cases in courts and investigative bodies. In addition, at the stage of pretrial investigation of criminal proceedings and subsequent court hearings, our lawyers:
- Decisions made by the court are appealed.
- Evidence is collected.
- Prepare documents.
- They protect the interests of the suspect during detention.
- They provide legal assistance to participants in criminal proceedings.
Lawyers Prykhodko and Partners provide representation before the Italian state authorities, deal with negotiations and settlement of existing disputes. It is very important to get a lawyer involved as early as possible.
Specialization of lawyers in criminal cases (proceedings) in Italy
The most popular areas of specialization of lawyers Prykhodko and Partners are:
- Crimes against health and life.
- Crimes against dignity and honor.
- Crimes in the field of migration.
- Crimes related to falsification of documents.
- Crimes against freedom and political rights.
- Crimes against public order.
We also provide protection in the process of extradition. If necessary, we will prepare a request for the transfer of criminal proceedings in order of transfer. Also, Prykhodko and Partners lawyers can appeal the decision issued by the investigating judge of Italy in the case, if it contradicts the requirements of the current criminal procedural legislation.
Do you still have questions? We are waiting for a preliminary consultation! To calculate the cost of a lawyer’s services in criminal cases (proceedings) in Italy, fill out the form below.