A tender offer is an application submitted by a supplier of works, services or goods to participate in a certain commercial or government procurement or part of it. This application must be drawn up and submitted in accordance with the current Ukrainian legislation and the requirements set by the tenderer. Verification of tender offers is one of the activities of the lawyers of “PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS”.
We are working on the preparation of all necessary written documents: preparation of tender offers and tender documentation, development of draft procurement contracts. Our clients can count on timely consultations during the evaluation of tender offers.
Features of tender offers
The tender offer describes in detail the cost of the procurement item, as well as provides copies of documents – confirmation of the supplier’s compliance with all conditions of participation in the tender.
The tender application consists of two parts:
Delivery terms, price, terms of payment, etc. are specified in electronic form.
These can be scanned copies of documents attached as files in one of the formats (DOC, PDF, etc.). These documents confirm that the supplier offers and the compliance of his offer with the requirements of current Ukrainian legislation and the customer.
As for the composition of the tender offer, everything depends on the requirements of the founder, specified in the relevant tender documentation. It may differ in different online auctions. For example, if we are talking about the purchase of goods, the tender participant must provide documents regarding:
- Quality of products and raw materials.
- Availability of material and technical base.
- Qualification level of employees.
- Conformity of production equipment, as well as transportation to all normative acts of Ukraine.
Lawyers of “PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS” advise customers and participants in tenders. Comprehensive legal support will protect you from problems that very often accompany the procurement procedure.
After the application passes the stage of the electronic auction, the customer begins the disclosure and consideration of the tender offers that have been received. First, the most economically advantageous offer from the available ones is selected.
If the participants do not have significant experience in participating in the tender, it is quite difficult to determine the violations committed by the procurement participants.
The most common violations are the non-compliance of the tender offer of the winning bidder with the conditions set forth in the tender documentation. In order to find such violations, it is worth conducting a detailed analysis of the tender documentation itself. This can be done only by real professionals – specialists of “PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS”.
Errors during the preparation of tender offers can be caused by:
- Skipping certain documentation requirements for participation in tenders.
- Lack of certain references.
- Insufficient control over the correctness of certificates and other documents.
- Refusal to challenge the customer’s requirements if they are characterized as discriminatory.
We will help you avoid the above mistakes.
Why “PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS” for checking tender offers?
The field of tender procurement is constantly changing. Because of this, not all tenderers and customers can track them and legally apply all procurement rules to meet their needs. Thanks to the professional legal support of “PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS” specialists, you can be sure of compliance with all principles of free competition and transparency between bidders at various stages of tender competitions.
We provide turnkey tender support, namely:
- Providing advice on participation in simplified procurement, open tenders, negotiation procedures and procurement through an electronic catalog.
- Preparation and submission of a package of documents in accordance with current Ukrainian legislation and requirements of tender negotiations/documents/announcement.
- Participation in negotiations with customers.
- Permanent legal assistance at all stages of tender procurement.
- Representation of tender participants’ interests in state bodies (courts, Antimonopoly Committee, etc.).
All you need to do is sign up for a consultation! Leave a request for consultation and calculation of the cost of assistance of our specialists in the task of checking tender offers in the Prozorro public procurement system.