In the modern world, family relationships can be complicated by many life circumstances that are unique in nature.
The ability to raise three or more children, who may be from different marriages, demonstrates the strength and resilience of a family in the face of life’s challenges. For parents with many children who live together with their children, obtaining the appropriate status is an important legal and social need.
In Ukraine, as in other countries, the recognition of a large family has certain privileges and rights aimed at supporting and protecting the interests of children and parents.
In this article, we will consider the procedure for obtaining a certificate of a father of many children under the conditions of having three or more children from different marriages and the documents required to confirm this status in Ukraine.
Under what conditions is a family considered large?
A large family is a husband and wife, as they are in officially registered marriage and are jointly raising three or more children, including if these are children from previous marriages of one of the spouses.
So, under such circumstances, parents can be considered to have many children, but the main condition is the fact of proving that the single father (or single mother) really lives together and supports all the children.
How to confirm the fact of withholding
for in order for a father who has children from different marriages to acquire the status of having many children, it is necessary to submit documents confirming the above-mentioned circumstances.
It can be :
- Court decision on establishing the child’s place of residence and/or collection of alimony (provided that relevant information is available in the operative part)
- Data from the register on the place of residence of one of the parents and the child.
- A court decision regarding the collection of alimony specifies which of the parents the child should live with.
- The conclusion of the relevant body for children’s affairs or the report of the examination indicates the place of stay of such a child.
- Certificate confirming the status of IDPs.
- Court decision on deprivation of parental rights, recognition of one of the parents as deceased, missing, absent, and/or incapacitated.
- Death certificate – in case of death of father or mother.
- Birth certificate – subject to adoption of the child (on the basis of the amendments made to the act’s marital status).
Obtaining a certificate of a father of many children requires quite a lot of documentary evidence, but it is important to ensure rights and benefits for both parents and children.
The status of a father with many children allows you to receive support and protection from the state and also guarantees parents the opportunity to provide the best conditions for raising their children.
But thanks to legal procedures and documentary confirmation of the facts support of a child by one parent, parents of many children can ensure stability and a happy childhood for their children.
In case of difficulties during the procedure of obtaining the necessary status of the father of many children, it is recommended to seek professional help from specialized lawyers for advice and assistance.