Each enterprise must have a separate office for conducting commercial activities. Only in the last few years, office real estate with its own classification has been formed in Ukraine. That is why there was a need to put office buildings into operation. Professional lawyers of PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS provide this service at a high professional level and in accordance with all town planning conditions and restrictions.
Features of the commissioning of the office building
Conventionally, all office real estate can be divided into 3 categories:
- Apartment offices are apartments located on the lower floors of residential buildings.
- Professional office premises – office centers, business centers.
- Semi-professional office premises – located in buildings that belong to the non-residential fund.
Among the mandatory conditions for modern office buildings:
The ideal option for placing an office building is the city center or areas of the city that are located near transport intersections.
- Professional management
- System of engineering communications.
- Availability of a separate parking lot.
Commissioning of the office building is the final stage of construction. After the completion of all construction works, the developer provides confirmation that the office building was built in accordance with the current requirements and norms of the legislation of Ukraine. Only after that you will be able to use the real estate for its intended purpose and dispose of it at your own discretion.
Commissioning of an office building is confirmation of the object’s readiness for full use. After receiving the relevant documents, you can proceed to the registration of ownership in the State Register of Property Rights. According to the current Ukrainian legislation, only after the completion of the procedure for putting the office building into operation, the owner has the right to enter into contracts with communal organizations regarding the provision of relevant services.
Thus, full registration of real estate is possible only after its commissioning.
The standard algorithm for commissioning office buildings consists of the following stages:
- Receiving a written notice of the completion of all construction works. This notice is provided by the contractor.
- Receiving a package of documents and an Act of completed works with information about the organization – the executor of communication works.
- Inspection of the building for readiness for its commissioning.
- Preparation of the necessary documentation: documents for the land plot, layout of the object, permission to perform construction works.
At the final stage, you will receive the Act of putting the office building into operation.
Assistance of professional lawyers in the process of putting the office building into operation
It is quite difficult to independently prepare all the documents for putting an office building into operation. It is better to use the help of real professionals. The specialists of PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS will greatly facilitate the commissioning procedure of the office building. For this we have everything necessary. The key to our success is an individual approach to each client.
We are waiting for consultations! To calculate the price of legal services for the commissioning of an office building, fill out the form below.