Urban planning conditions and restrictions (MUO) – a document that contains architectural and planning requirements for the construction and design of construction objects, established by current Ukrainian legislation and urban planning documentation. MUO is necessary for the reconstruction of real estate objects or for the design of new construction. This procedure is also required to change the functional purpose of real estate objects (for example, if you need to change the status of a residential apartment to a non-residential premises). PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS lawyers will help in obtaining town planning conditions and restrictions in Kyiv and the region.
In what cases will it be necessary to obtain town planning conditions and restrictions?
City planners will be needed in the following cases:
- In the process of construction of any structures, except country houses, residential buildings, individual farm buildings, the area of which is 500 m2 or more.
- When adding a balcony, arranging an entrance group, connecting a technical floor, etc.
- In the process of reconstruction of non-residential and residential premises, which involves changes in its external configuration.
- In operations related to the transfer of real estate from residential to non-residential or vice versa.
Obtaining urban planning conditions and restrictions in Kyiv and the region is a procedure that should ensure the most rational use of territories while fully preserving the architectural face of the city. At the same time, it is very important to maintain a balance between the city authorities, land owners, architects and public representatives.
What documents will be needed to obtain town planning permits?
The list of documents for obtaining town planning conditions and restrictions depends on such factors as the type of real estate object and its location. The minimum package of documents consists of:
- Passport and TIN.
- Title documents for the real estate object.
- Regular cadastral plan or extract from the land cadastre.
- Situational plan (scheme) regarding the location of the land plot.
- Notarized copy of the document on the right to use (ownership) of the land plot.
Assistance of professional lawyers in obtaining town planning conditions and restrictions
Thus, the MUO is a document that contains a set of architectural and urban planning requirements for the construction and design process. We are talking about determining the density of the building, floor conditions, and the area of the real estate object. All the above conditions are based exclusively on urban planning documentation.
Our law firm PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS performs all the work related to the preparation of the necessary documents for obtaining an MOU. We are always ready to provide qualified consultations, offering solutions to your questions. The key to our success is an individual approach to each specific situation.
We are waiting for consultations! To calculate the price of the services of lawyers for obtaining town planning conditions and restrictions, fill out the form below.