Receiving a grant in the amount of UAH 250,000 for the development of your business is an important step for those who dream of starting a new company or developing an existing one. In this article, we will analyze the conditions for receiving such a grant, which documents are required for submission, and who can receive such a grant.
Who can receive a grant for business development up to UAH 250,000?
Individuals who are already registered as individual entrepreneurs or business owners, as well as those who are considering the possibility of engaging in entrepreneurial activity, and legal entities, have the right to apply for a grant of up to UAH 250,000 for business expansion. However, they must meet the following requirements :
- not to live and not to engage in economic activity in the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine;
- not to engage in any economic activity within the borders of the Russian Federation;
- not to be under any international or state sanctions;
- bankruptcy proceedings should not be initiated against them;
- no prosecution for corruption crimes;
- they must not have debts to the state.
In addition, the amount of the micro-grant assigned to each person depends on the specific request, the minimum amount is 50,000 hryvnias, and the maximum amount is:
- if the recipient of the micro-grant creates a workplace and employs one person, he will receive UAH 150,000.
- the recipients will receive a total of UAH 250,000 on the condition of creating at least two jobs and hiring workers to replace them.
What are the conditions for receiving a grant of up to UAH 250,000?
The costs listed below are covered by micro-grants:
- o micro-grant holders can use the funds to purchase furniture and business equipment (with the exception of vehicles) that cannot be sold until the terms of the grant agreement are met. In addition to cases of alienation of property as a result of foreclosure by an authorized bank in accordance with the pledge agreement ;
- to fulfill the terms of the micro-grant, expenses must be limited to the purchase of licensed software, domestic animals and poultry, perennial plants, seedlings, seed material, raw materials, materials, goods, and services directly related to the implementation of the business plan. It is important to note that such expenses should not exceed 50% of the total amount of the micro-grant;
- funds allocated to marketing and advertising services should not exceed 10% of the total amount of the micro-grant;
- expenses for renting non-residential premises should not exceed 25% of the total amount of the micro-grant;
- the amount of the micro-grant should not exceed the equipment rental costs, the limit of which is 10%;
- equipment leasing costs covered by the micro-grant do not include personal vehicles such as cars and motorcycles and must not exceed 50% of the total grant amount;
- the use of commercial concessions in economic activity, which entails the use of the rights of other subjects.
What documents are required to apply for a grant?
For a successful application for a grant in the amount of UAH 250,000. you will need to submit an application and a business plan for your project. It will be necessary to approach the issue creatively and justify why exactly your project needs to be financed.
Who decides on issuing a micro-grant?
The State Employment Service will decide whether to designate you as a beneficiary for the grant. She will also evaluate your business plan, credit history, and the importance of financing the project and make a final decision on whether to issue a grant or reject it.
Our team is ready to provide you with comprehensive support in the process of obtaining a grant for the development of your business in the amount of UAH 250,000. We know that this process can be difficult and confusing, so we are ready to help you with all the procedures, starting with the preparation of the necessary documents to sending the application for the competition.
In addition, we provide services for drawing up a business plan and financial calculations, which are key elements of a successful grant application. We will help you prepare a clear and convincing business plan that will allow you to demonstrate your potential and fulfill all the requirements of the program. Therefore, do not delay and seek advice from our experienced specialists.