In accordance with the current Ukrainian legislation, any construction object must have documents – confirmation of its commissioning, as well as compliance with all building rules and regulations. Commissioning of the business center is one of the activities of our law firm PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS. Each stage of construction is associated with the coordination and execution of a package of legal documents. The final stage of construction, that is, the commissioning of a business center, is no exception.
Features of the procedure for commissioning a business center
As mentioned above, the commissioning of the facility is the final stage of construction. It allows you to obtain ownership and provides the ability to connect to all engineering networks that are mandatory for its full functioning. A business center ready for commissioning is an object for which all finishing, construction and installation work has been completed and all executive documentation has been properly prepared.
In addition, the readiness of the business center for operation should be checked, namely: its compliance with building codes and the initial project. Office buildings of a new type, belonging to category A – luxury real estate for commercial use, are most often located in the central part of the city.
Business centers as architectural objects of 4-5 categories of complexity are put into operation from a certificate of conformity and an act.
The algorithm for commissioning a business center is as follows:
- Obtaining a written notification from the contractor about the completion of construction work.
- Conducting a technical inventory. obtaining a technical passport.
- Registration of the Act of completed work and preparation of a set of documents for organizations that have carried out construction and installation work.
- Formation of a commission of experts carrying out the verification. The main goal is to analyze the compliance of the construction site with project documentation, rules for putting the facility into operation. The audit is aimed at verifying not only documents, but also the building itself.
- Preparation of documentation for the property.
- Obtaining a certificate of conformity.
Important: a positive result of the commissioning of the facility is the receipt of the Certificate. It is this document that is the receipt of property rights.
Assistance of professional lawyers in the process of commissioning business centers
PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS is a team of real professionals providing a full package of legal services for commissioning business centers. At the initial stage, concluding a contract, we provide our customers with the most optimal proposals for putting the facility into operation. You will also receive a report highlighting all the recommendations for the next steps.
An individual approach to each client is the key to the success of our law firm PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS.
Looking forward to your consultation! To calculate the price of services of lawyers for the commissioning of business centers, fill out the form below.