To date, the Law “On Privatization of the State Housing Fund” continues to operate in Ukraine. According to this Law, every citizen of Ukraine has the right to register his ownership of an apartment and other real estate. PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS lawyers will help you with this.
What housing can be privatized?
In Ukraine, you can privatize an apartment if it is state housing and you have a warrant for it. That is, you act as a tenant of this residential space. Persons who are registered and/or live in the apartment also participate in the apartment privatization procedure. According to the current legislation, in addition to apartments, it is possible to privatize rooms in dormitories, one-apartment houses.
A warrant for an apartment is a document that gives the right to move into real estate of the state fund. According to current legislation, a warrant is issued only for a vacant apartment or house. To obtain this document, you need to register for an apartment.
The following objects will not be privatized:
- Houses (apartments) located on the territories of enterprises, closed military settlements, organizations and institutions, nature reserves, museums, etc.
- Residential premises, apartments that are in a state of emergency.
How is the privatization of an apartment carried out on the basis of a warrant?
Privatization of housing stock is carried out by authorized bodies created by local authorities, state enterprises, organizations, etc.
Privatization can be carried out on the basis of the following methods:
- Transfer of the object to private individuals free of charge. At the same time, a mandatory condition is that 21 m² is allocated for each person, an additional 10 m² for a family.
- Sale of excess living space.
Privatization is carried out even when the norms are exceeded.
The procedure becomes possible under the following conditions:
- One-room apartment.
- Availability of benefits for those who live in this apartment.
- Privatization is initiated by a large family.
- The apartment is given to residents in cases where their housing was destroyed or destroyed without further payment of monetary compensation.
To start the process of privatizing an apartment, you need to submit an appropriate application. It is better to add to the application the consent of other persons registered in the apartment. PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS specialists will familiarize you with the complete list of necessary documents.
It is quite difficult to go through all the stages of privatizing an apartment on your own. This procedure is better to entrust to professionals. Privatization of an apartment based on a warrant is a rather complicated procedure. Privatization requires vigilance when drawing up relevant documents. Our experienced lawyers will conduct the entire procedure with a 100% guarantee of the legality of all those documents that you will receive as a result of privatization.
We will help you understand the main nuances of privatization! Our lawyers will help you to privatize an apartment based on a warrant. The key to our success is an individual approach to each client and the use of optimal solutions. To calculate the cost of the services of a privatization lawyer, fill out the form below.