According to current Ukrainian legislation, any construction object that has been erected must have documents, that is, confirmation of its commissioning and compliance with all construction rules and regulations. Legalization of the shopping center is not a limitation. This is the final stage of any construction. If you need to put a shopping center into operation, you can do it together with the best lawyers in Kyiv – PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS specialists.
Features of putting the shopping center into operation
Why is commissioning required? This is a procedure that will allow not only to obtain the right of ownership, but also to provide the opportunity to connect to engineering networks, without which it is impossible to imagine the full functioning of the shopping center.
The shopping center, which is ready for commissioning, is characterized by fully completed construction and assembly, commissioning and adjustment, finishing works and executed executive documentation.
Shopping centers are built in accordance with urban planning conditions and restrictions. They correspond to buildings of the class of consequences СС2-СС3. Such objects are put into operation on the basis of the Act and the Certificate of readiness of the object for operation.
The traditional algorithm for accepting SS2-SS3 class objects into operation looks as follows:
- Receiving a written notice of the completion of construction works. This notice is provided by the contractor.
- Carrying out a technical inventory. At this stage, the physical parameters of structures and buildings are measured. After the technical inventory, a technical passport is provided. It indicates information about the technical condition, actual dimensions, and the cost of the object.
- Issuance of the Act of completed works.
- Formation of an expert commission.
- Preparation of a file of documents for putting the object into operation: documents for the land plot, layout of the object and site plan, permission to carry out construction work.
Completion of the facility commissioning procedure – obtaining the Certificate of Conformity. It is after this that the shopping center will be considered put into operation.
Assistance of professional lawyers in the process of putting the shopping center into operation
Independent commissioning of a shopping center is quite a difficult task. Our legal company PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS will help to put shopping centers in Kyiv and the Kyiv region into operation with high quality and as quickly as possible. The main key to our success is an individual approach to each client. We are focused on obtaining the desired result.
With us you can save your time and save your nerves. We will protect you from the bureaucracy of officials and long queues.
PRIKHODKO & PARTNERS lawyers will prepare the necessary package of documents for the commissioning of the shopping center and other real estate objects.
We are waiting for consultations! To calculate the price of legal services for the commissioning of a shopping center, fill out the form below.