In order to return the debt on the receipt, it is mandatory to have a correctly drawn up document. In particular, the receipt states that a certain amount of money was given as a loan. If this element is missing, the debtor can prove that the money was transferred as assistance, payment for services, etc. Without experienced lawyers, it is quite difficult to understand this situation. In most cases, a lawsuit will be required to collect the debt against the receipt. The experts of our law firm Prykhodko and Partners will help you to prepare it correctly.
What circumstances make it difficult to repay the debt by receipt?
Debt repayment by receipt is often complicated by the following circumstances:
- Money on a receipt is most often loaned to friends, relatives, and close people. It is for this reason that solving the debt problem can be significantly delayed.
- In most cases, the receipt is drawn up incorrectly. In particular, the following important elements are not taken into account: the debtor’s passport data, a clear definition of the debt repayment term, the conditions under which the borrower received the funds.
The only solution will be to file a claim for debt collection against a receipt.
How to properly file a claim for debt collection against a receipt?
Debt collection by receipt is possible on the basis of a pre-trial or judicial option.
It is ideal if the contract is certified by a lawyer. In this case, you just need to contact a notary public to issue an executive writ of debt collection against a receipt. Executive inscription is a document, in the presence of which enforcement proceedings are initiated.
If the contract is not certified by a notary, you can proceed to drawing up a claim. The following elements must be specified in it:
- Circumstances on the basis of which the claim was made.
- Documents are confirmation of these circumstances.
- Requirements to the debtor.
- Call for current legal acts.
- Debt amount + interest.
With this lawsuit, the judicial review of the debt recovery case begins. These cases are considered in accordance with the current civil legislation. That is, the claim is submitted to the district or city court at the place of residence.
Assistance of lawyers in filing a claim for debt collection by receipt
If the money is not returned to you according to the receipt, the most correct decision will be to contact a professional lawyer. Lawyers Prykhodko and Partners will be able to analyze the situation:
- They will appreciate the receipt.
- They will analyze the recovery prospects.
- They will get acquainted with the financial situation of the debtor.
Based on the received data, our lawyers will be able to file a claim to the court for debt collection. The receipt will be a full justification for presenting legal grounds for debt repayment.
We have the necessary practical experience of debt recovery based on a claim. Thus, you will be able to achieve the desired result – the return of your own funds.
Do you still have questions? We are waiting for a preliminary consultation! To calculate the cost of a lawyer’s services for filing a claim for debt collection by receipt, fill out the form below.