Protecting your interests in court is a good strategy when other legal methods have not shown their effectiveness. Especially if you enlist the help of qualified lawyers who are able to work for the result desired by the client. There are such professionals in the law firm Prikhodko&Partners. We provide a wide range of services, from consulting and drawing up a statement of claim to representing interests in court. We invite you to learn in more detail about what types of claims we are most often contacted for.
Why are ready-made claim templates not effective?
If you are interested in a truly high-quality statement of claim to the court, a ready-to-access sample on one of the open Internet resources would hardly be an effective tool for asserting your rights. The point is that such a statement should be tailored specifically to your situation. Then it will fulfill its function, and not just become another template that judges encounter very often.
Common Client Requests
Our team prepares different types of claims based on customer requests. However, the most popular of them should be considered. This:
- Statement of claim to court for divorce. In some situations, people manage to reach an agreement and get a divorce through the registry office. But for this there must be mutual consent and the absence of common children and jointly acquired property. So in many cases it is impossible to do without a trial. Our team will help you put together your claim so that it is convincing during trial.
- Statement of claim to the court for recalculation of pension. The Pension Fund of Ukraine, as practice shows, in most cases does not stand on the side of the pensioner, but on the contrary, it makes it as difficult as possible to implement the rights provided for by law. Therefore, legal support for such requests becomes an opportunity for clients to break the circle of arbitrariness.
- Statement of claim to court to resolve a labor dispute. It is not always possible for an employer and an employee to resolve their disputes on their own. In this case, you should go to court. If your rights in the field of labor relations have been violated, the services of Prikhodko and Partners will be useful to you. We help you draw up a meaningful and correct statement of claim, and also offer services to represent your interests in court.
- A statement of claim to the court for deprivation of parental rights. This type of statement of claim is also one of the most frequently requested. This is not surprising, because a situation often occurs when one of the child’s parents does not fulfill his or her responsibilities. The other side acts strategically correctly, because it does not want that later, when the child grows up, he will be burdened with the responsibility of holding a disabled person who did not hold him back at one time. Depriving such a person of parental rights in a timely manner will prevent many problems in the future. Or – even in modern times, if the second parent is dangerous and has a harmful influence on the child.
- A statement of claim to the court for compensation for material damage. This is one of the most common civil law claims. No less relevant may be a claim for compensation for moral damage when it comes to an attack on honor, dignity and business reputation.
Only certain types of claims are mentioned above. In fact, there are significantly more of them, and the team of the Prikhodko&Partners law firm includes specialists of various specializations who work with a variety of requests.
Cost of a claim: what does it depend on?
The cost of legal services when drawing up a statement of claim is influenced by a whole range of factors. Therefore, a lawyer can formulate its value when he becomes familiar with all the details and the level of complexity of the case. This pricing principle is fair, since the cost depends on the complexity of the specialist’s work, and the client understands what he is paying for.
To calculate the cost of a claim in court, fill out the form below and we will call you back to discuss the details of your case.