Making changes to information about a legal entity is an important legal process that can arise for a variety of reasons.
They may relate to changes in the address, name, ownership structure, field of activity, and other key aspects of the enterprise.
This process is of great importance because the registration data reflects the current state of the company and reflects its activities to the extent that its owners and members wish to represent.
If the information is out of date or inaccurate, it can cause legal problems.
One of the key tasks of owners or members of legal entities is to ensure the relevance of their company’s registration data.
To make changes, you should follow the procedures defined by the legislation of Ukraine. The procedure for making changes to information about a legal entity is regulated by the Civil Code and the Code of Administrative Offenses.
The procedure for making changes:
- Preparation of the decision:
The first step in the amendment procedure is the adoption of an internal decision by authorized persons or founders of the company. This decision must clearly define all necessary changes and be recorded in relevant documents.
- Preparation of documents:
Next, you need to prepare relevant documents that confirm the specified changes. This may include statutory documents, certified copies of decisions, as well as any other necessary documentation that reflects the changes.
- Submission to the registration body:
After preparing all the necessary documents, they must be submitted to the relevant registration authorities, such as the state registrar-notary or TsNAP. Usually, a legal entity must do this through its representative or a legal company.
Required documents for making changes:
- Minutes of the meeting/decision of the authorized body on changes: This document confirms the adoption of the decision to introduce changes.
- Changes to the articles of association (if necessary): If the changes concern the articles of association, documents confirming these changes must be prepared and submitted to the registration authority.
- Application (appropriate form): This document is submitted to the state registrar for changes in the legal entity.
There is a different spectrum of changes defined by legislation that may occur in a legal entity:
- name change
- change of location
- change of management body
- change of founder/participant or information about him
- change of communication information
- change of ultimate beneficial owner or information about him
- change of founding documents (statutes)
- change in the size of the authorized capital
- change of types of economic activity (KVEDs)
- change of manager
- change in ownership structure
“How to make changes to information about a legal entity?” is a question answered by the law firm “Prikhodko and Partners”. Our lawyers have considerable experience in this area and are ready to provide quality and professional support in the process of making changes.
We ensure that the change procedures are carried out correctly and help avoid possible mistakes that could lead to legal problems.
Our team is always ready to help solve the issue of making changes to registration data and ensure you comply with the requirements of the law.