PROTECTION OF DRIVERS ‘RIGHTS
PRIHODKO AND PARTNERS Law Firm provides car driver protection services. In their practice, car lawyers constantly face gross violations of the rights of car drivers, as a result of which car lawyers provide services to protect the rights of the car driver in the following areas:
- When drawing up illegal protocols on administrative offenses for violation of the Rules of the Road of Ukraine;
- Refusal to pay insurance companies;
- Preparation of a complaint against the actions of a police officer;
- Legal advice when stopped by police officers;
- Assistance in registration of the insured event (accident);
- Consultations on filling in the “Europrotocol”;
- Consultations on the Rules of the Road of Ukraine;
- Preparation of complaints, petitions, claims;
- Consultations on taking the car abroad.
PROTECTION OF THE DRIVER’S RIGHTS DURING THE VEHICLE INSPECTION
Legal protection of the driver of the car happens not only in the field of violation of the Rules of the road of Ukraine and property disputes following from consequences of road accidents…
Protection of the driver of the car can consist and at check of the car, for establishment of problem of such car. The “problem” of the car may be that at the most inopportune moment the owner may find out that the car is stolen or the license plates have signs of forgery, or for example the car is a “Double” of another car.
A car inspection lawyer gives the following advice when choosing a car:
- The first thing to emphasize is that you should not even consider options for buying a car that costs 30 or even 40 percent cheaper than the market price;
- Secondly, it is necessary to check with the help of the relevant service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine whether the car is stolen;
- It is also a good solution to avoid cars that have been deregistered;
- The seller of the car must be required to provide the maximum list of documents regarding the car and regarding the confirmation of the person who sells the vehicle;
- Try to agree with the seller on the transfer of funds under the contract of sale of the car after conducting an appropriate inspection of the vehicle.
These actions require some time and resources, but they will help prevent further problems with the purchased car. Therefore, the decision to conduct an appropriate inspection of the car when buying it will be correct and you can do it yourself or hire a specialist and it will make a lawyer to inspect the car.
However, if you do own a problem car, a problem car lawyer recommends the following (if the purchased car is a stolen car).
If you know the place of residence of the seller of the car, it is possible to demand a refund by a request or by going to court. If such a car was purchased from an entity that sells used vehicles, the probability of a refund will be quite high.
However, if the car was purchased by power of attorney without a contract and its seller after the sale simply disappeared to return the money will be problematic, as to prove the fact of purchase of the car will be impossible.
In this case, it is necessary to find out whether information was entered into the ERDR on the fact of illegal possession of the vehicle and what is being done by the investigation to identify the scammer, in this case the best option would be to involve a lawyer for problem cars.
Thus, when protecting the rights of a driver of a car both in violation of traffic regulations of Ukraine and in the field of problem cars, it is better to use the help of a specialist, as this area requires special knowledge and experience.