This visa is issued to any foreigner who plans to live in Spain as a resident while working remotely for a company or employer (or self-employed ) located outside of Spain.
When the applicant is self-employed, he can also work in a company located in Spain, if the percentage of this work does not exceed 20% of the total amount of his professional activity.
Applicant must have a bachelor’s or graduate degree from a prestigious university, college, or business school, or have at least 3 years of work experience in their current field
The following family members can also get a visa:
- Husband or unmarried partner.
- children and relatives in the ascending line who are part of the family.
The applicant must apply for an NIE number before the visa application
Necessary documents for the employee and his family members
- National visa questionnaire.
- Valid passport.
- Certificate of a criminal record.
- Proof of residence in the consular district.
- Confirmation of the representative’s identity and legal capacity.
- Payment of the visa fee.
- quick receipt;
- your relatives can get a place of residence;
- free movement within the EU and the Schengen area;
- pay less taxes – simplified taxation applies.
The main requirements for such a visa:
- proof that of the total income, the part coming from Spain does not amount to more than 20%.
- the existence of a continuous employment relationship of at least three months with the company for which you work remotely. This company must also certify that this employee is authorized to work online.
- It can be a company (s) with which the digital nomad has labor relations, which have been operating on the market for at least 1 year.
- graduation from a prestigious university or business school, or demonstrate at least 3 years of previous work experience
- availability of private health insurance with full coverage.
- possession of sufficient funds (€25,000) – this can be a salary or a bank statement.
Let’s talk about tax advantages:
- you pay a flat rate of 24% of work-related income (up to €600,000) instead of a progressive rate of up to 48%.
- considered a non-resident for tax purposes for 5 years.
- the possibility to avoid filling out and submitting a declaration of assets.
Our company offers its services in the field of obtaining a digital nomad visa in Spain. We understand that the process of obtaining it can be complex and confusing, so our lawyers provide comprehensive support at every stage.
We provide an individual approach to each client, taking into account their personal needs and requirements. Ask for a consultation!
A digital nomad visa is a special type of visa designed for foreigners who want to come to another country and work or conduct remote business.
It allows you to stay in the country for a longer period than a tourist visa and is designed specifically for those who prefer to move and work remotely.