In today’s world, where globalization and mobility have become an integral part of life, obtaining a visa to work or live in another country is a key aspect of a secure and stable future.
One of the fastest and most popular programs that allows you to get a visa in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the program for obtaining a visa through real estate.
The UAE investor visa can be obtained by applicants who are ready to invest capital in the economy of the state. It is issued for 2, 5, or 10 years.
Such a visa allows you to become a full-fledged resident of the country, open bank accounts, use medical services, and receive dividends from assets located in the Emirates. An applicant for an investor visa must meet a number of requirements.
Also, as an investor, Dubai grants the right to obtain a visa to the applicant’s close relatives and dependents. In this case, the resident acts as a sponsor.
The requirements for the documents provided and the final cost of the visa depend on the type of activity of the company, the free zone, and other factors. To extend the visa, the resident must meet the conditions stipulated by the investor program.
Obtaining a visa in the UAE through real estate is based on several key legal aspects:
- UAE visas are available for different categories of real estate such as residential, commercial, and other types of property.
- Minimum requirements for an individual: Individuals must meet certain criteria to obtain a real estate visa, such as a minimum real estate value, or ownership in prominent projects.
- Resident visa for 2 years – after purchasing a property in Dubai from AED 750,000 ($204,000) and this amount must be paid in full, even if you buy a home with a mortgage.
- Golden visa for 5 years – by purchasing one or more real estate in any emirate of the UAE in the amount of 2 million AED ($544,500).
- Procedures and documentation: procedures for submitting an application in person, necessary documentation (all state fees, health insurance, etc.), and deadlines for obtaining a visa.
- At the final stage, the competent authorities check the submitted information and make a decision on granting a visa. If the application is approved, the applicant receives a visa and can begin the process of moving to the UAE.
Advantages of holding a visa due to lack of mobility in the UAE:
- The possibility of obtaining a visa for the whole family.
- Stability and security in the UAE.
- Opportunity to invest in real estate and business development.
Obtaining a visa through real estate in the United Arab Emirates provides individuals with the opportunity to gain stability, security, and new opportunities for development. However, in order to successfully obtain a visa, applicants must carefully study all legal aspects and fulfill all necessary requirements.
Undoubtedly, the UAE real estate visa program provides an opportunity for applicants from all over the world to realize their dreams of a stable life and development in this country.
However, it is important to understand all the legal aspects and procedures associated with this program to ensure a successful and hassle-free visa process.