Business financial support programs in Romania
Businessmen who have registered a company in Romania and become EU members have the right to apply for funding from other EU member countries.
There are several types of specialized loans for enterprises, depending on their purpose:
- for investments;
- to finance current activities;
- for credit lines provided to the enterprise in the relevant period
Lending in Romania
For Romanian citizens, loans can also be provided on the basis of a partnership between banks and the state in the framework of business grants. Such opportunities are not available to non-residents. If a small business and financing needs are small, you can use a personal loan, the amount of which usually does not exceed 10,000 EUR. Such a loan is easy to obtain by providing a minimum package of documents (passport, income statement) and without indicating the purpose of the funds.
Large loans are more difficult for foreigners in Romania, but several banks offer loans to non-resident founders with justification for efficient use of funding and a compelling business plan:
- BCR offers different types of loans for legal entities depending on the field of activity (trade, agriculture, services, manufacturing, transport, hotels and restaurants). For each of these areas, there are proposals for financing current needs and investments.
- Banca Transilvania offers financing for small and medium businesses, a start-up loan for starting a business, a loan at a 0% interest rate for current activities.
- Raiffeisen Bank provides a solution for financing small and medium-sized businesses, both current and investment. There are also offers for business entities in the field of agriculture.
Assistance in obtaining a loan for:
- business development;
- business equipment;
- investment projects.
In order to obtain financing or a loan in another country, in particular in Romania, it is very important to have a reliable partner who can select funds, prepare applications for financing, justify estimates: help work out effective business models, etc.
Our services are priced from 200 euros per consultation and subsequent support.