LOAN FOR BUSINESS IN UK
Pros and cons of business loans
- It can help companies access funds for daily operations and business growth.
- Some lenders offer flexible repayment lengths.
- You keep full equity in your business.
- You may lose an asset if you can’t repay a secured business loan.
- You may have to pay legal and valuation costs when applying for a secured loan.
- Missed or late repayments can negatively affect your business credit rating.
- Business loan repayments may affect your cash flow and long-term business growth.
Types of business loans
Secured business loans require that you put down an asset such as property as security. Secured loans often come with lower interest rates than unsecured loans as they represent less risk for the lender. They may also give you access to a larger loan amount over a longer term. However, secured loans come with the added risk that you could lose your assets if you miss the payments.
Unsecured business loans are a type of finance that does not require security. These types of loans tend to have higher interest rates because there is a greater risk of the lender losing money if you can’t pay off what you owe. Unsecured business loans also require a good financial history and credit rating as evidence that the business will be able to repay the loan.
- Government loans for businesses
The Start Up Loan Scheme is a government-backed fund that currently offers loans of up to £25,000 to UK businesses that have been fully trading for less than 36 months. You can apply for free, and there are no early repayment charges. If your application is successful, you’ll also get up to 12 months of free mentoring.
Government Start Up Loans have a fixed annual interest rate of 6% and must be repaid over a period of one to five years.
Alternatives to business loans
There are many funding alternatives to consider if you’re unsure about whether a business loan is the right option. Some of these include:
- Government and local community grants:Schemes and grants that lend money to businesses for a variety of purposes.
- Crowdfunding:Setting up a profile on a crowdfunding platform to raise funds from members of the public.
- Angel investors:Encouraging investors to buy shares in your company to get funding.
- Business overdraft:Borrowing money through a business bank account for a short period of time.
- Merchant cash advance:A merchant cash advance loan allows businesses to borrow against future debit or credit card payments made by customers.
- Business credit card:Using a credit card for short-term borrowing.
- Peer-to-peer lending:Borrowing money from individuals using a peer-to-peer lending platform.
We will help you get a loan for:
- purchase of real estate (house, apartment, other buildings) on the secondary market;
- purchase of land for construction;
- purchase of business equipment;
- other investment projects.
To get a loan in the UK, it is very important to have a reliable partner who can choose funds, prepare applications for financing, substantiate estimates, help work out effective business models, etc. Start cooperation with the legal company “Prikhodko and partners” and get credit for your business in the shortest possible time and on the most favorable terms.
Our services are priced from 200 euros per consultation and subsequent support.