LOAN FOR BUSINESS IN ESTONIA
Business financial support programs in Estonia
In Estonia, the public sector helps to develop enterprises, both those that have existed for a long time and those that have just started. Enterprise and KredEX, state economic agencies, offer their grants and services for business, the financing of which comes from the state budget and the EU,
Of course, each proposal for obtaining such a loan is subject to detailed consideration and verification.
In what cases can you get a business loan in Estonia?
A business loan is intended for starting a new business or running an existing business. With its help, you can pay rent and staff, buy new equipment, in short, take care of all expenses related to commercial activities.
Banks that can provide business loans:
Coop Rank – amount from 50,000 to 1,000,000 euros, interest rate from 5.5%, terms of such a loan from 1 year to 20 years.
Bag Bank – amount from 1,000 to 5,000,000 euros, from 8%, from 1 month
Laen. ee – 1,000 to 20,000 euros, annual rate from 18%, terms from 6 months to 5 years.
What documents are required to obtain a business loan in Estonia?
To be eligible for a business loan, you must provide the following documents:
- Identity verification (both for a company and for an individual)
- Proof of address (voter ID card, passport, or driver’s license)
- Bank statement for the last six months.
- Income documents for the last two years.
- Continuation Confirmation (ITR, Business License, Sales Tax Certificate)
To take out a business loan, the company must meet the following requirements:
- Companies registered and operating in Estonia can apply for a loan.
- The company or its board members must have a good credit history. Active debts before the Tax and Customs Department are a reason to refuse a loan.
- Business loans in Estonia are issued to limited liability companies (OÜ), joint-stock companies (AS), and individual entrepreneurs (FIE).
- The company must present a profit and loss statement to prove its solvency. If the company is new, the credit institution will most likely require a business plan.
What loans can be granted?
Loans can be provided for start-ups, for existing businesses, as well as in case of additional costs for equipment and business equipment, as well as loans in case of business expansion.
What can you get besides a business loan?
If you need up to €20,000 to start or run your business, you can use the following options.
Small loan. This is a great option for those who want to open a small business. This loan can be used for any purpose. It has a relatively low-interest rate. In addition, it does not require a deposit.
Credit account. This option can become your financial safety cushion in unforeseen cases. By opening a credit account, you will have access to a limited amount that you can spend at your discretion at any time. The client pays interest only on the money spent. The only drawback is the high-interest rate.
Quick loan. This option is recommended to be used in circumstances of force majeure, for example, if you urgently need to repair equipment, and there are no funds for this at the moment. A quick loan is issued within a day, however, as in the case of a credit account, it has a high-interest rate.
Our services are priced from 200 euros per consultation and subsequent support.