CONSEQUENCES OF AN UNFORMED OR TIMELY PROVIDED DECLARATION
At Prikhodko & Partners Law, clients often contact and fill out declarations, the vast majority of whom are government employees. In fact, this is the right and responsible approach to this, at first glance, a simple process.
Recall that the incorrect or untimely filling and submission of the declaration entails a number of negative consequences:
- Calling the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption or the National Police to give explanations;
- Suspension from duty for the duration of the proceedings;
- Drawing up a protocol on committing a corruption administrative offense or entering information into the Unified Register of pre-trial investigations, depending on the composition of the offense;
- Subpoena for consideration of all circumstances of the case and adoption of a court decision;
- In the presence of fault and in the case of prosecution for a corruption or corruption offense – the entry in the Unified State Register of persons who committed corruption or corruption offenses;
- Dismissal of a civil servant.
Similar provisions apply to the submission of significant changes in the property status of public servants. In order to avoid all the negatives, you need to constantly monitor all the legislative innovations and undergo trainings on the practical issues of filling out and submitting declarations. An example of this is the short story on limiting from January 1, 2020 the circle of persons who are required to file a notice of significant changes in property status.
IMPORTANT! From the beginning of 2020, a new stage in filing annual declarations for 2019 began, which ends on April 1.
Prikhodko & Partners Law Firm specializes in problematic issues arising from the filing of declarations of persons authorized to perform the functions of the state and local self-government. So, through the timely response of the lawyers, a number of cases on this topic were won and the court convinced the lack of corpus delicti, in particular guilt. For more information on the position of defense of Prikhodko & Partners lawyers and the most court decisions, see the unified state register of court decisions at:
If you have questions regarding the provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On the Prevention of Corruption”, Decision Nazka “On the functioning of the Unified State Register of Declarations”, clarification Nazca filling out declarations, qualified lawyers of Prikhodko & Partners with joy will help you.
Author: Ivan Ischuk