Reading time: 3 min.
Public procurement in the modern world occupies an important place in the economic life of every country. This procedure determines how public resources and funds are directed to the purchase of goods and services to meet the needs of society. Given the significance and scale of public procurement, the relevance of this topic becomes extremely important. However, for successful participation in the tender, it is necessary to have knowledge about which documents should be submitted to the Prozoro electronic platform. Therefore, if you have encountered such questions in practice, the law firm “Prykhodko and Partners” will provide you with reasoned answers to them.
Is there a universal list of documents for participation in the tender?
At the moment, it is impossible to compile a universal package of documents that is suitable for each individual tender, since the requirements of customers are always different and, in turn, depend on the type of procurement item. For example, for a tender for the purchase of gas, electricity or pharmaceutical products, it is assumed that the supplier has the appropriate licenses. And if you want to win a tender for repair work, you need to correctly draw up an estimate, etc.
Thus, depending on each type of tender, the list of required documents may change. However, there is a standardized package of documents that you will definitely need to participate in the tender.
Advice! If you need to submit the necessary documentation to participate in the tender, please contact the law firm “Prykhodko and Partners”. We will answer all your questions and advise on the company’s pricing policy.
What are the main documents for participation in the tender?
In general, such documents can be divided into the following categories:
- Documents that can confirm the participant’s identity. A copy of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine (usually the first pages and those where the place of registration is indicated) or a copy of another document provided for in Art. 13 of the Law “On the Unified State Demographic Register and Documents Confirming the Citizenship of Ukraine”;
- Founding documents. In order to participate in the tender, legal entities must provide the organization’s charter or other founding document (it can be both an original and a copy of the latest version of the charter);
- Qualification documents. They must confirm your qualifications to provide certain services or deliver goods. For example, certificates from foreign or state companies, work experience in a certain field, etc.;
- Tender offer. Usually includes conditions, offers regarding price, technical characteristics, terms of performance of works or delivery of goods, as well as any other information that meets the requirements specified in the tender documentation;
- Documents confirming the status of a taxpayer. These can be copies of the certificate of the payer of VAT or single tax, or original certificates.
- Documents confirming the absence of grounds for rejecting the tender offer. For example, such reasons can be the commission of crimes for selfish motives, significant debt in the payment of mandatory payments, etc.
It is worth noting that in addition to tender documents, participants’ electronic signatures may also be required for participation in public procurement.
Remember! The exact list of documents and requirements for participation in public procurement may differ depending on each specific case.
If you do not know what documents should be submitted to participate in the tender, then in this case you cannot do without the help of qualified lawyers – the Prykhodko and Partners law firm.
Our specialists are always ready to advise you on issues that will arise in the process of cooperation, because we specialize in public procurement and have considerable experience in this field. To calculate the price for tender support, fill out the form below.