Reading time: 3 min.
Purpose: crossing the border as an accompanying person of the mother of the wife with group 1 disability.
Lawyer: Sulyk Roman
The essence of the matter:
Party-1 (Applicant) turned to the legal company “Prikhodko and Partners” with the issue of establishing the fact of providing care for his wife’s mother, who has 1 group of disabilities, which is confirmed by the MSEK certificate.
Obtaining the Act to establish the fact of providing care is necessary for crossing the CLIENT’s border with the wife’s mother.
The main steps of the process of obtaining the relevant document on establishing the fact of care in accordance with the situation and the available documents from the CLIENT:
- Determining the necessity of the act: The act of establishing the fact of care in the case of a specific person (CLIENT) is necessary for crossing the border as an accompanying person with a person who has 1 group of disabilities (the mother of the CLIENT’s wife).
- Collection of necessary documents: At the time of the application, the client had all the documents required to submit an application for the issuance of an Act on establishing the fact of care.
The main request of the CLIENT was to receive an ACP as soon as possible and to leave the country as soon as possible for the treatment of his wife’s mother.
- Addressing the relevant authorities and filing the application: Having received copies and originals of all necessary documents from the CLIENT, the lawyer prepared the relevant application and, together with the agreement on providing legal aid to those concluded at the time of agreeing to cooperate with the CLIENT, submitted the application and documents for the issuance of the Act to the relevant department of social protection of the population on the client’s place of registration.
- Waiting for the decision and receiving the act: After submitting all the documents and applications, you need to wait for the decision of the relevant body. If the decision is positive, an act establishing the fact of care is issued, which the lawyer receives and hands over to the CLIENT.
The lawyer received the Act on the establishment of the fact of providing care in 4 working days from the moment of submission of the documents.
- Use of the document as intended: After receiving the document, it can be used to cross the border.
On the basis of correctly legally executed documents and appropriate consultations in accordance with the requirements of the law, the CLIENT received a document, namely the Act on establishing the fact of providing care for crossing the border with his wife’s mother.
Lawyers and attorneys of the legal company “Prikhodko and Partners” can provide you with appropriate advice in accordance with your situation and ultimate goal, full turnkey legal support and obtain all the relevant documents provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine in the shortest time provided by the legislation.