Reading time: 3 min.
The declaration of a wanted person usually occurs as a result of serious offenses or situations when a person is recognized as a danger to society or to himself. Below we will talk about several general cases when it may be necessary to declare a person wanted, and about other points.
The main reasons for the search
- Criminal offenses.
- Murder and grievous bodily harm. Persons suspected of committing serious crimes against life and health.
- Crimes against property. Persons who have committed serious crimes, such as robbery, fraud, theft of large sums of money.
- Damage to public safety.
- Terrorism. Persons who participated in terrorist acts or attempts on public safety.
- Distribution of drugs. Persons who are guilty of large-scale drug distribution.
- Violation of law and order.
- Violation of court decisions. Persons evading court orders, such as violating parole conditions or ignoring court orders.
- Fraud and financial crimes. Persons who have committed financial fraud or fraud on a large scale.
- Children or persons with disabilities. A wanted notice may also refer to cases of missing children or persons who may be in danger due to their mental or physical disability.
- A wanted ad can be an important tool for law enforcement agencies in investigating crimes and ensuring public safety. At the same time, adherence to the principles of justice and balanced use of this tool is key.
How to check if a person is wanted
The legal company “Prykhodko and partners” always strives to provide clients with a full range of legal services, including information on the possibility of tracing persons. Below we look at the key aspects that can help you know if a person is wanted.
- Checking in search databases. The first step in determining whether a person is wanted is to check the wanted databases. Ukrainian law enforcement agencies support electronic search registers on their websites. Access to these databases can be granted to citizens or legal entities.
- Consultation with a lawyer. The company’s professional lawyers can provide advice and help in clarifying the status of a wanted person. A legal expert will be able to determine whether there are any court orders, orders or restrictions against a particular person.
- Appeal to law enforcement agencies. If you find it difficult to get information on your own, you can contact law enforcement agencies for advice. In this case, it is important to consider that access to some confidential data may be limited.
- Search through mass media and Internet resources. Sometimes information about wanted persons may be made public in the media or on official websites of law enforcement agencies. A detailed Internet search may reveal reports, news or other sources that contain information about the wanted person.
- Subscribe to updates. Many search engines and law enforcement agencies offer subscription services for updates. You can subscribe to notifications about changes in the status of a wanted person, which will allow you to stay informed about the situation.
Obtaining information about whether a person is wanted can be a task that requires a careful approach and the use of various resources. The lawyers of our company “Prykhodko and Partners” are ready to provide you with the necessary support and advice in this matter, guaranteeing respect for the law and confidentiality.
Our goal is to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information for making informed legal decisions. For consultation or price calculation of services related to searching for a person, fill out the form below.