Reading time: 4 min.
Becoming a resident of Diya City is one of the ways to get important advantages and support for the development of your business in Ukraine.
Diya City is an innovative project created in 2019 aimed at improving the investment climate and business development in the country.
For whom it is beneficial to become a resident of Diya City
Becoming a resident of Diya City can be beneficial for various categories of businesses and investors.
Here are a few groups that may especially benefit from it:
- Innovative startups. Diya City provides special benefits for innovative startups and companies developing new technologies and products. This can include tax credits, rebates on equipment imports, support for research and development, and access to investment and mentoring support.
- Foreign investors. Diya City’s activity is aimed at attracting foreign investments to Ukraine. Foreign companies and investors can receive special conditions for investing in projects in Ukraine, including a preferential tax regime and a simplified process for attracting foreign investments.
- Small and medium business. Diya City provides support not only to large corporations but also to small and medium-sized enterprises. Opportunities for assistance include preferential tax treatment, special loan programs, and support for business development.
- Technology companies. Diya City actively supports the development of technological companies and digital innovations. If your business is related to information technology, software, internet projects, or other technology-related industries, then residency in Diya City can be beneficial for you.
- Exporters and manufacturers. For companies engaged in export or production, residency in Diya City can provide certain advantages, such as special conditions for importing and exporting goods, as well as opportunities to expand sales markets.
- Investors in real estate and infrastructure. Investors interested in the construction and development of infrastructure projects or real estate investments can also benefit from the benefits and support provided by Diya City.
In general, residency in Diya City contributes to business development, job creation, and investment attraction to Ukraine. However, it is important to carefully examine the requirements and conditions applicable to residents and consider whether they are appropriate for your business and goals.
6 steps to become a Diya City resident:
- Determine if you meet the criteria. In order to become a resident of Diya City, your business must meet certain criteria, in particular: develop or implement innovative products or services, be ready to invest in Ukraine, increase the number of jobs, comply with corporate governance requirements, etc.
- Contact Diya City. Once you have determined that your business meets the criteria, contact the Diya City administration. You can do this through their website or contact them directly. It is important to note that Diya City may provide information and clarification on requirements and procedures.
- Apply for residency. You will need to apply for Diya City resident status. In this application, you will have to provide detailed information about your business, its activities, and plans for development in Ukraine. You may also be asked to submit a business plan and other necessary documents.
- Evaluation and decision. Your application will be evaluated by the Diya City committee and you will be notified of the decision. If your application is approved, you will receive Diya City resident status. This is an important step in the development of your business in Ukraine.
- Get benefits and support. As a resident of Diya City, you will have access to a variety of benefits, including tax incentives, special conditions for importing equipment, the ability to attract foreign investment, and more. You will also have the opportunity to participate in events and programs offered by Diya City for business development.
- Obligations and responsibilities. Being a resident of Diya City also means fulfilling certain obligations and responsibilities that are stipulated in the agreement with Diya City. You will have to comply with the conditions of residency and regularly report on the fulfillment of your promises. This is important to ensure an effective partnership with Diya City.
Becoming a resident of Diya City is a great opportunity for the development of your business in Ukraine. However, this process can be complex and you may need legal or advisory support to successfully apply and fulfill your residency duties.
Feel free to contact the experts in the field if you have any questions or need assistance.
Residency in Diya City can open up wide opportunities for successful business in Ukraine and contribute to the development of innovative entrepreneurship.