Reading time: 3 min.
The law office “Prikhodko and Partners” is engaged in providing various types of legal assistance, including successfully obtaining grant funds from state and international organizations.
For example, one of the recent successful cases was the provision of services to a client who had not previously engaged in business but wanted to receive grant funds for the implementation of his own business idea in the territory of Ukraine.
What was the client’s main request when contacting our company?
Our client is a person who is currently serving in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and has a great desire to open a food truck with his own unique recipes. However, for this, it was necessary to buy a car and some professional equipment, which was not a small amount of money.
After consultation with our lawyer, the client decided that the main goal of his appeal would be to receive grant funds in the amount of 500 thousand hryvnias under the program for family members of veterans.
What did our help consist of?
The client was assisted in several main stages, namely:
- Search and check the possibility of applying for a grant. At this stage of providing assistance to the client, several grants were offered in which it was possible to participate. After choosing the most appropriate program, the client together with the lawyer submitted an application for the selected grant program;
- Development of an effective business plan. The main component of success in obtaining grant funds is a properly prepared business plan. Therefore, during communication with the client, we determined the main purposes for which the received funds will be used, agreed on other important points regarding the future conduct of business;
- Forming an application. After the previous two stages, the company’s lawyers filled out all the necessary documents and forms on the Diya electronic portal.
- Passing the interview. Together with our lawyers, the client carefully prepared for the interview with the grantor.
- Waiting for the result. Within 15 days after successfully passing the interview, they received positive news about winning the grant.
- Receiving grant funds. After the client received the news about winning in the grant program, together with our lawyers, he opened a special account to which funds were transferred in the future.
Thus, our company signed the contract with the client on the provision of services on July 4, 2023, the application for the program was submitted on August 31, 2023, the interview stage was held on September 22, 2023, and already on October 3, 2023, a letter came upon winning the grant program.
The amount received by the client was 450,000 hryvnias, which is almost entirely the maximum for the selected grant program. With the help of the received funds, the person was able to purchase a Volkswagen car Crafter in 2014, which greatly facilitated the realization of her own business idea.
As a result, the client is satisfied with the cooperation, and our lawyers are happy to provide professional assistance, as they always work for results.
If you need help in obtaining grant funds under state or international programs, contacting lawyers from the “Prikhodko and Partners” law office guarantees you success in solving this issue.
To do this, fill out the application for a consultation below and our lawyer will contact you in the near future.