Reading time: 3 min.
If you need to increase the area of non-residential premises, you will need the “unification of non-residential premises” service. The unification procedure should be carried out only within the framework of the norms of the current Ukrainian legislation. This service is provided by our specialists, lawyers Prykhodko and Partners.
What nuances should be taken into account when combining several premises into one?
To begin with, non-residential premises are all real estate that is used for commercial profit. From a legal point of view, such premises do not provide for the residence of people. Important: non-residential premises can be located in a residential building. At the same time, they must have a commercial purpose. Non-residential premises have:
- Commercial use (hair salon, office, shop).
- Public purpose (attic, technical rooms).
It can also be utility rooms (pantry, warehouse, etc.).
Among the nuances that need to be taken into account in the process of combining several rooms into one:
- Obtaining permission to combine the premises from all co-owners of the premises. If any issues arise, they will be resolved in court.
- Availability of the technical possibility of unification. These rooms should be located next to each other horizontally or vertically. Therefore, it is impossible to combine rooms located diagonally or on different floors.
In addition, unification of non-residential premises into one is not carried out in cases where we are talking about seized premises or premises that are the subject of judicial proceedings.
What are the features of the unification procedure?
- According to current legislation, there are two options for combining non-residential premises into one:
Drawing up a conclusion on the technical possibility of combining two or more non-residential premises.
This design option can be used in cases where the unification of non-residential premises does not involve interference with load-bearing structures.
In order to combine non-residential premises under this option, you will need the following package of documents:
- Technical passport.
- A document on the possibility of combining real estate objects in technical terms.
- Statement from the notary about the possibility of unification.
- Extract from the register regarding the privatization procedure.
- Completion of relevant documentation for the reconstruction of premises with their commissioning.
This option requires the following documents:
- Reconstruction project.
- Technical passport.
- Documents on technical and copyright supervision.
- Notice of commencement of reconstruction works.
- Declaration on putting the real estate object into operation.
- Extract from the register regarding legalization of property rights.
Assistance of lawyers in unification of non-residential premises
Thus, in order to combine non-residential premises into one, it is necessary to determine their new boundaries, issue a technical passport and carry out state registration of rights to new premises. This is a sufficiently complex procedure to perform independently. That is why it is better to entrust it to real professionals.
Lawyers Prykhodko and Partners carry out any transactions related to real estate. We will take care of all the legal nuances of combining premises and other real estate objects.
Do you still have questions? We are waiting for a preliminary consultation! To calculate the cost of a lawyer’s services for unifying non-residential premises, fill out the form below.