The permanent residence permit in Ukraine is traditionally one of the most popular migratory options for foreigners. The main advantages of a residence permit are the following benefits:
– free departure and entry into Ukraine during the entire period of validity of the permit for permanent residence
– the right to work in Ukraine without obtaining an appropriate permit from the employment agencies;
– absence of problems with obtaining a visa on the territory of Ukraine for a trip to European countries;
– the right to a pension;
– the right to education.
Getting a permanent residence permit is directly related to the Immigration Permit. The specified permit is the main document, both for registration of a permanent certificate and for the further registration of Ukrainian citizenship.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Immigration”, permission can be obtained within the quota and without quota. By its very nature, the quota is a certain number of persons who can get an immigration permit, which is annually approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and usually ends before the end of the year.
That is why the most desirable option for foreigners is obtaining a Permit for Immigration and a residence permit without quotas and restrictions.
Consequently, the categories of persons entitled to receive an Immigration Permit without the use of quotas are:
– One of the spouses, if the second spouse with whom he or she is married more than two years is a citizen of Ukraine
– Children and parents of Ukrainian citizens
– Individuals who have the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin, that is, a person who was born, or at least one of her parents, grandparents, relatives (full and inferior) brother or sister, son or daughter, grandchildren or grandchildren, or permanently resided until August 24, 1991 on the territory of Ukraine
– Persons who are trustees or carers of Ukrainian citizens or are under the care or care of Ukrainian citizens;
– Persons whose immigration is of public interest to Ukraine;
– Foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children in the event of their joint entry and stay in Ukraine.
The specified categories of persons can issue a residence permit in Ukraine without any restrictions or quotas.
In addition, it should be added that for the first three categories of persons (marriage, children and parents, territoriality), when filing documents, there is no need to provide a certificate of absence of convictions and medical certificate.
The main documents for filing are the certificate from the alien’s place of residence in the country of his stay, which must be properly legalized in Ukraine, as well as legalized originals of documents in accordance with the grounds for obtaining a permit.
The remaining documents, as well as all procedural issues, can be obtained by contacting the law firm “Prikhodko & Partners”. Our specialists will advise you free of charge and will help you to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine quickly and effortlessly.