Reading time: 3 min.
The legislation of Ukraine provides for responsibility for the illegal appropriation of someone else’s property, which includes situations when a person appropriates found property. Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine defines the legal status of such a misdemeanor. In case of such legal issues, it is important to contact an experienced lawyer who can provide quality legal assistance. It is better to do it as quickly as possible.
Regulation of illegal appropriation of property in legislation
Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine provides for criminal liability for the illegal appropriation of someone else’s property or taking possession of it with selfish intent. It is important to understand that this article covers not only situations where a person actively appropriates property, but also cases where he tries to illegally gain control over the property he finds.
Found property and its legal status
Found property usually has an owner who can be identified or, in the event that identification is not possible, such property is transferred in accordance with the law in the prescribed manner. However, if a person tries to illegally appropriate the found property, this may lead to liability under Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
The role of the lawyer in the case of illegal appropriation of property
A lawyer specializing in cases under Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine plays an important role in the entire process. Starting with the client’s first application, the lawyer conducts a detailed study of the facts of the case, analyzes the legal aspects and determines the defense strategy.
Stages of a lawyer’s work
- Consultation and case analysis. The first stage is a consultation with the client, during which the lawyer examines the circumstances of the case in detail, studies the available evidence and establishes possible lines of defense.
- Investigation. The lawyer conducts his own investigation, interacting with law enforcement agencies, experts and witnesses. The goal is to gather evidence that can serve the client’s interests.
- Judicial protection. In case of indictment in accordance with Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, the lawyer represents the interests of the client in court. He presents a well-argued defense using legal norms and previous court decisions.
- Negotiation. The lawyer can conduct negotiations with the victim or his representative with the aim of reaching a compromise or concluding an agreement, which may affect the nature of further consideration of the case.
Advantages of working with an experienced lawyer
- Professionalism. An experienced lawyer has deep knowledge of legislation and practical experience in the field of criminal law, which allows to provide effective legal assistance.
- Individual approach. Each case is unique, so the lawyer develops an individual approach to each client, taking into account all the specifics of the situation.
- Competence. An experienced lawyer has the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully represent the client’s interests in court.
A lawyer in a case under Article 193 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine plays a key role in ensuring justice and protecting the rights and interests of his client. By contacting a professional, you can be sure of high-quality legal protection and the maximum possible positive results for your case.
Our law firm “Prykhodko and Partners” is ready to provide you with comprehensive assistance in cases related to the illegal appropriation of property. Contact us, and we guarantee you a professional approach and a successful result.
For consultation or calculation of the price of a lawyer under Art. 193 KKU – fill out the form below.