Adoption of all necessary measures to release persons from custody, changing the chosen preventive measure
According article 202 CCP Ukraini
Releasing the person with custody:
- Where a preventive measure in the form of personal commitment suspect, who was arrested, released from custody immediately.
- In the case of restraint in the form of personal surety suspect, who was arrested, released from custody immediately after giving his guarantors certain obligations.
- In the case of preventive measures such as house arrest suspect, who was detained:
- immediately delivered to the residence and released from custody if under the terms of a preventive measure it is forbidden to leave the house around the clock;
- be immediately released from custody and undertakes to immediately come to the place of residence if under the terms of a preventive measure it is forbidden to leave the house at a certain time of day.
- The suspect, an accused is released from custody on bail defined investigating judge, a court ruling on the application of preventive measures such as detention if authorized official place of detention in custody where he is, no other judgment which became final and expressly provides for detention of the suspect, the defendant in custody.
Upon receipt and verification of the document confirming the pledge authorized official places of detention, detention in which the suspect, shall immediately order his release from custody and inform orally and in writing prosecutor and investigator judge, and if the pledge made during the proceedings – the prosecutor and the court. Check the document confirming the bail can not last more than one working day.
Since his release from custody in connection with the suspect bail, the accused is deemed that has a preventive measure in the form of collateral. In case of delivery of an investigating judge, a court decision to refuse the extension of his detention, the abolition of preventive measures such as detention or change to another precaution, the person’s release from detention in the case provided by part three of Article 206 of the Code, or in case of expiry of decision investigating judge of the court for custody the suspect, the accused shall be released immediately if the authorized official places of detention, detention in which he shortages uvaye, no other court decisions became final and expressly provides for detention of the suspect, the defendant in custody.
Cost of services is determined individually, based on the case. Please contact us for advice.