Temporary residence permit
The possibility of unimpeded entry into the EU countries;
Unobstructed stay in Ukraine;
Possibility of official employment and business registration;
Possibility of education in Ukraine;
Possibility of unimpeded entry and exit to Ukraine, without visas;
How it works?
Translation of documents
Foreign citizens, as well as stateless persons – have the right to be on the territory of Ukraine, on certain grounds.
The right of temporary residence on the territory of Ukraine has:
- Foreign citizens who have received a visa within the period of stay indicated in it in Ukraine;
- Foreigners, countries with whom – a visa-free regime is established (up to 90 days without visa on the territory of Ukraine for 180 days);
- Foreign citizens and stateless persons who have obtained a residence permit in Ukraine, or citizenship of Ukraine.
If a foreigner wants to stay on the territory of Ukraine for a long time – our company provides legal services to obtain a residence permit (temporary or on a permanent basis).
As a result, the client receives a residence permit (temporary or on a permanent basis). Document confirming long-term residence and / or stay in Ukraine.
Residence permit – gives the legal right, during its entire validity period, to enter and / or leave the country back.
The temporary residence permit is a document proving the identity, which is the confirmation of the legal residence of foreign citizens, as well as stateless persons, on the territory of Ukraine. This is one of the ways to legalize foreigners, as well as stateless persons, in Ukraine.
The legal grounds for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine:
- family reunion, with citizens of Ukraine;
- reunification, with stateless persons and foreigners who have obtained a temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
- training in Ukraine;
- work in a religious organization;
- work in public organization;
- work in the representation of a foreign entity;
- work in a branch or representative office of a foreign bank;
- implementation of cultural, scientific and / or educational activities;
- participation in the implementation of international technical assistance projects;
- be a representative or correspondent of a foreign mass medium;
- completion of the maximum period of detention, at the temporary residence of foreigners and stateless persons.
In addition to the services for obtaining a temporary residence permit for foreigners and stateless persons, our company provides services for the extension of the temporary residence permit. The extension of the residence permit is mandatory in the following cases: if the residence permit has expired, but the alien has a need, in the future, to be on the territory of Ukraine.
The residence permit in Ukraine can be extended for a period of:
- the validity of a work permit is from 1 to 3 years;
- training in Ukraine - up to 4 years;
- on the basis of marriage, with a citizen of Ukraine - for 1 year.
And also, for the period of validity of the document (grounds), under which they obtained a residence permit.
If the basis for temporary residence in Ukraine is employment and you plan to extend the period of stay on the territory of Ukraine, you need to - apply in advance.
For the continuation of the residence permit it is necessary to issue, all accompanying documents - for 15 working days, before the end of the validity of the species.