Permanent residence permit
- The possibility of unimpeded entry into the EU countries;
- Unhindered and unlimited stay in Ukraine;
- Possibility to use the rights of a citizen of Ukraine;
- The possibility of obtaining an education in Ukraine;
- The possibility of unimpeded entry and exit to Ukraine, without visas and restrictions;
How it works?
Translation of documents
Permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence) – one of the most popular and relevant options in the field of migration law of Ukraine. Specialists of our company have issued and successfully received about a hundred permanent residents for the period of their existence.
The main reason for the demand for a permanent residence permit in Ukraine is the wide range of rights and opportunities that it provides to people who have obtained permanent residence in Ukraine. We list only a small part of them:
Possibility and right of an alien to permanently reside on the territory of Ukraine
- Absence of any restrictions in terms of exit-entry from and to Ukraine
- Possibility to have permanent residence in Ukraine and not to renounce your citizenship
- No need to renew
- Permanent residence permit is issued indefinitely and does not require extension
- The ability to quickly and easily register citizenship of Ukraine
- The right to enjoy all the rights of a citizen of Ukraine
Unlike a temporary residence permit (residence permit) that is issued for a period of one year and requires an annual extension to the migration service authorities, a permanent residence permit requires only the replacement of photos at 25 and 45 years old and is not limited by any terms. It is also important that the temporary residence permit (residence permit) can easily be revoked or not renewed after one year from the date it was received.
It is also worth noting that the temporary format of the residence permit is valid for only one calendar year and does not have the possibility of spending the days based on the stay in Ukraine.
No less advantage of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (PERMANENT RESIDENCE) is the fact that its owner is actually equal in its rights to a citizen of Ukraine and at the same time remains a citizen of his country. After receiving permanent residence you can legally work, marry and travel abroad without any restrictions. You will no longer need to go out and drive into the territory of Ukraine every 90 days and worry about the legal stay in Ukraine.
Getting permanent residence in Ukraine gives you an unlimited number of opportunities in Ukraine with the possibility of traveling and staying in the EU countries.
The process of obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence), like most similar procedures in Ukraine, is unnecessarily overloaded and bureaucratized.
When an alien attempts to formalize it on their own, a lot of difficulties arise, starting from huge queues and ending with the inadequate behavior of workers of the migration service. Which in turn is fraught with refusals and a ban on filing documents for a year.
Basic requirements for obtaining permanent residence
The main requirement for obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine is the grounds for obtaining it, which are clearly spelled out in the Law of Ukraine on Immigration. They can be divided into two main groups that depend on quotas. The migration quota is a certain number of people that Ukraine plans to take in one calendar year.
- one of the spouses, if the second of the spouses with whom he is married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine, the children and the parents of Ukrainian citizens;
- persons who are guardians or trustees of Ukrainian citizens, or are under the tutelage or guardianship of citizens of Ukraine;
- persons who have the right to acquire citizenship of Ukraine by territorial origin;
- persons whose immigration is of public interest to Ukraine;
- foreign Ukrainian, foreign Ukrainian spouses, their children in case of their common entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
- figures of science and culture whose immigration is in the interests of Ukraine;
- highly skilled specialists and workers, whose acute need is tangible for the economy of Ukraine;
- persons who have made a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine by foreign convertible currency for an amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars;
- persons who are a full-fledged brother or sister, grandfather or woman, grandson or granddaughter of Ukrainian citizens;
- persons who were previously citizens of Ukraine;
- parents, husband (wife) of an immigrant and his minor children;
- persons who have continuously resided on the territory of Ukraine within three years from the date of establishment of the status of a
- person who has suffered from human trafficking
- persons who have served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for three or more years.
In the event that a foreigner is on the territory of Ukraine during the registration of a permanent residence, he is simultaneously given permission to immigrate.
If the foreigner is in his home country, then for the registration of permanent residence he must apply to the embassy / consulate to make a permit for immigration and then obtain an immigrant visa.