PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT TO UKRAINE (PERMANENT RESIDENCE)
A permanent residence permit in Ukraine (Permanent Residence) is one of the most popular and topical options in the area of Ukraine’s migration law. Specialists of our company have drawn up and successfully received about one hundred permanent residence in the course of their existence.
The main reason for the need to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine is the wide range of rights and opportunities that it provides to persons who have received permanent residence in Ukraine. Let’s list only a small part of them:
– The possibility and the right of an alien to reside permanently on the territory of Ukraine
– Lack of any restrictions in terms of departure-entry from and to Ukraine
– The possibility to have a permanent residence in Ukraine and not to refuse his citizenship
– No need for extension
– A permanent residence permit is issued indefinitely and does not require renewal
– The possibility of a quick and easy registration of citizenship of Ukraine
– The right to enjoy all rights of a citizen of Ukraine
Unlike the temporary residence permit (LNZ), which is issued for one year and requires annual renewal in the migration service, a permanent residence permit requires only the replacement of photographs in the 25 and 45 years and is not limited to any terms. It is also important that the temporary residence permit (LNZ) can easily be canceled or not extended after the year from the date of its receipt.
It is also worth noting that the temporary format of the residence permit is valid for only one calendar year and has no opportunity to spend days based on the stay in Ukraine.
The fact that its holder is actually equated with the rights of a citizen of Ukraine and still remains a citizen of his country is no less an advantage of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence). By getting a permanent residence you can work legally, marry and go abroad without any restrictions. You will no longer have to go and visit the territory of Ukraine every 90 days and worry about legal stay in Ukraine.
Receiving permanent residence in Ukraine gives you an unlimited number of opportunities in Ukraine with the possibility of leaving and staying in the countries of the European Union.
Grounds and process of obtaining permanent residence
The process of obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence), like most similar procedures in Ukraine, is excessively overburdened and bureaucratized. When an alien tries to arrange it on his own, there are a lot of difficulties, ranging from huge queues and ending with inadequate behavior of the migratory service workers. That in turn is fraught with failures and a ban on filing documents for a term of one year.
The specialists of our company have direct contacts in the migration service and will help you to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence) quickly and painlessly.
The main requirement for obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine is the grounds for its receipt, which are clearly stated in the Law of Ukraine on Migration. They can be divided into two main groups that depend on quotas. The migration quota is a certain number of people, which Ukraine plans to take in one calendar year.
The most attractive opportunities for obtaining permanent residence in Ukraine are opened to foreigners who are not subject to quotas, namely:
– one of the spouses, if the second of the spouses with whom he is married for more than two years is a citizen of Ukraine, children and parents of citizens of Ukraine;
– persons who are custodians or guardians of citizens of Ukraine, or are under the guardianship or guardianship of citizens of Ukraine;
– to persons having the right to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin;
– to persons whose immigration represents a state interest for Ukraine;
– foreign Ukrainian, spouses of foreign Ukrainian, their children in the event of their general entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Under the quota, foreigners are issued in the following categories:
– the people of science and culture, whose immigration is in the interests of Ukraine;
– highly skilled specialists and workers, the acute need of which is tangible for the Ukrainian economy;
– persons who have made a foreign investment in the economy of Ukraine by foreign convertible currency in the amount not less than 100 (one hundred) thousand US dollars;
– persons who are full-fledged brothers or sisters, grandfathers or grandparents, grandchildren or grandchildren of Ukrainian citizens;
– persons who were previously citizens of Ukraine;
– parents, husband (wife) of the immigrant and his minor children;
– persons who have been continuously resident on the territory of Ukraine within three years from the date of establishing the status of a person who has suffered from trafficking in persons
– persons who have served in the Armed Forces of Ukraine for three years or more.
In case if during the registration of a permanent residence the foreigner is on the territory of Ukraine, he is simultaneously granted an immigration permit. If the alien is at home, then for the registration of a permanent residence, he must contact the embassy / consulate to issue a permit for immigration and then obtain an immigration visa.
Our lawyers will advise and help you to receive permanent residence in Ukraine, in the complex of our services includes:
– free consultation and search of grounds for reception of permanent residence in Ukraine
– preparation of all necessary documents
– notarization, transfer and direct preparation of the package of documents for filing
– competent compilation of petitions and applications for migration agencies
– direct submission of documents with the possibility of maximizing the timing of receipt
– Providing your interests in all government agencies with the use of qualified translators
– obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (permanent residence) and further assistance and assistance, including registration in the city of Kiev.
Using the services of the law firm “Prikhodko and Partners” you will receive permanent residence in Ukraine without difficulty and in the shortest possible time.
Author: Alexey Nikitin