Optimization of taxation
Tax optimization – activities implemented by the taxpayer to reduce tax payments.
The main task of financial management – financial optimization, ie the selection of the best ways to manage financial resources and attract external funding.
Classification of taxes with a view to optimizing
Classification repelled by the provisions of the tax on the cost of:
- Taxes that are “inside” the cost. Reduction of taxes leads to lower costs and increase income tax. As a result, the effect of minimizing these taxes are, but it is partly suppressed the increase in income tax.
- Taxes that are “outside” the cost (VAT). Minimizing the payment of VAT is not only to minimize the revenue (which paid VAT), but also to maximize the VAT, which is a credit (VAT paid all suppliers chain) and compensated by the company.
- Taxes that are “above” the cost (income tax). For these taxes should strive to reduce rates (by replacing the legal entity or the physical jurisdiction) and formal reduction of the tax base. It is possible to increase taxes “inside” cost.
- Taxes paid on net income. For those seeking to reduce tax rates and tax base.
What optimization and optimization techniques which are taxes?
Tax optimization company can be carried out using different methods in different areas of the organization and the enterprise. It may be:
- Optimization revenues and expenses, including costs for employee salaries and other social payments;
- optimal allocation of income and expenses between the parties holding group, etc .;
- optimization of the tax burden under the agreements concluded (with the signing of supply contracts, leasing, storage, agency agreements, etc.), including through proper choice of the subject of the contract, rational structuring of business transactions;
- maximum use of tax exemptions and tax incentives;
- exercise of the option to postpone or extend the payment of tax liabilities;
- using offshore (opening accounts, transactions, registration of business entities).
The company “Prikhodko and Partners” specializes in providing legal services to business, including in the planning and optimization of taxation. Optimization method is selected for each client individually, taking into account the characteristics of its activities, the tax system and other factors. Years of positive experience of our lawyers and dozens of customers who are successfully implementing our practical mechanisms for optimizing taxes, allow us to guarantee 100% in efficiency.
Your question deal exclusively legal professionals who have years of experience in tax law, including work in regulatory and law enforcement agencies.
We perform work “turnkey”: You formulate problem – we analyze, investigate, explore and provide you with ready to use algorithms.
We use only worked construction and can always predict the consequences of certain actions, no experiments and reckless steps.
Contact us for help, any issue and any problem can be solved as quickly as possible, every method used, every action is discussed with the client.