Issuing of certificates of property purchase at public auction (auctions)
1. Issue by a notary of a certificate of acquisition of the arrested or pledged property from public auctions (auctions).
1.1. Acquisition of arrested or mortgaged immovable property from public auctions (auctions) is issued by a notary at the location of such property by issuing the appropriate certificate to the acquirer.
1.2. Issuance of a certificate of acquisition of mortgaged property, which consists only of movable property, is carried out at the place of the auction.
2. Issuance by a notary of a certificate of acquisition of immovable property, which was the subject of a mortgage (mortgage)
Acquisition of immovable property, which was the subject of mortgage (mortgage), is issued by a notary at the location of this immovable property by issuing to the acquirer a certificate of acquisition of immovable property.
3. The basis for issuing a certificate of acquisition of the arrested or pledged property from public auctions (auctions).
3.1. The certificate of acquisition of the arrested immovable property from public tenders is issued by a notary on the basis of the act on public bids conducted by the state executor approved by the head of the corresponding department of the state executive service.
3.2. The act on public tenders should include:
- By whom, when and where public tenders were conducted;
- A brief description of the property sold;
- Surname, name, patronymic (name of the legal entity), address of each buyer;
- The amount paid by the successful bidder for the property acquired;
- Surname, name, patronymic (name of the legal person) of the debtor, his address;
- Data on title documents confirming the property rights of the debtor to the property:
- The title of the title deed, who issued it, is certified (for notaries to indicate the name, first name, patronymic, notary district); Date of issue, certificates, registry number, registration authority, date and registration number.
For detailed information, please contact our lawyers.