DETERMINATION OF LAND MILLS AT ATTOR PARTICIPANTS
The Ukrainian legislation provides for a system of privileges for participants in combat operations and persons equated with them, in particular, it concerns the provision of land plots.
According to Article 12 (item 14) of the Law of Ukraine “On the Status of War Veterans, Guarantees of Their Social Protection”, the participants of the fighting are granted, among others, the following privileges: the priority allocation of land plots for individual housing construction, horticulture and gardening.
According to Part 1 of Art. 121 ZKU citizens of Ukraine have the right to transfer free of charge land plots from the lands of state or communal property in the following sizes:
– for farm management – in the amount of the land parcel (share) determined for members of agricultural enterprises located on the territory of the village, settlement, city council, where the farm is located. If several agricultural enterprises are located on the territory of the village, settlement, city council, the size of the land parcel (share) is defined as the average for these enterprises. In the absence of agricultural enterprises in the territory of the respective council, the size of the land parcel (share) is defined as the average per district;
– for conducting personal peasant farming – no more than 2,0 hectares;
– for gardening – no more than 0,12 hectares;
– for the construction and maintenance of a residential building, commercial buildings and structures (private plot) in villages – no more than 0,25 hectares, in settlements – not more than 0,15 hectares, in cities – not more than 0,10 hectares;
– for an individual cottage construction – no more than 0,10 hectares;
– for the construction of individual garages – no more than 0.01 hectares.
The transfer of land lots free of charge to the property of citizens within the limits of the above-mentioned norms is carried out once for each type of use (Part 4 of Article 116 of the LCU). This means that a citizen has the right to receive 6 land lots of different intended purpose in private ownership (according to the list of Article 121 of the LCU). The size of land plots transferred free of charge to a citizen for the conduct of a personal farm, may be increased in the case of receiving in kind (on the ground) a land parcel (share).
Author: Nikolay Baranovsky