Certification of fact finding of the physical person in a certain place
To verify the fact that a citizen is in a certain place, the person concerned should apply to the notary and submit documents confirming his identity.
Upon the performance of this notarial act, the interested person is given a certificate of the established type.
Who can apply to a notary for evidence of facts?
The establishment of the fact of the citizen’s being in a certain place can be carried out by a notary solely in relation to an individual.
On the establishment of the fact of the presence of a citizen in a certain place, then such an action may occur in order to confirm the location of an individual to give him legal force and significance, namely in the following cases:
- In order to establish maintenance obligations, that is, confirmation of the child’s location at the place of residence of one of the parents;
- As evidence in litigation;
- As evidence of the fact of permanent residence with the testator at the time of opening the inheritance;
- To confirm the fact that a person who is in a helpless condition is at the place of residence of the person, it is held;
- For the refutation of a person’s information that his location is unknown in case of presentation in court of an application for recognition of his missing or announcement dead;
- To provide an alibi;
- To confirm the circumstances of non-fulfillment by the persons of the undertaken obligations, for example, failure to fulfill or improper fulfillment of the terms of the deposit agreement;
- According to the provisions of the Civil Code, the certification of the fact that a citizen is in a certain place can not be committed with the participation of a representative.
The exception to this rule are the following cases:
- When establishing the fact concerns a minor child, an incompetent natural person, then on behalf of such persons their legal representatives act – parents, guardians, adoptive parents;
- When the fact is established in relation to a minor child, as well as an individual whose civil capacity is limited, certification of the fact occurs with the consent of the legal representatives.
Concerning each specific situation,contact «PRIKHODKO&PARTNERS» and get a free consulation on your case.